fourteen

Fergal's pov

     Jae and myself are in Ireland. It's Christmas morning, I am waking up before Jaelyn did. I started cooking Christmas breakfast for us.

   I started making her favorite chocolate chip red velvet pancakes with both white and milk chocolate chips in them.

     Then I feel someone hug me from behind. "Morning," she smiles. "Morning, my fiancée," I said, as I continue to cook.

   "You making me my favorite pancakes?" she asked. "Yes. Your Nana gave me the recipe," I said.

     "How sweet of my Nana," she said, kissing my cheek. "She's very nice lady," I said, smiling. "She means the world to me.

   She helped me raise Bridgette and she helped me do my homework. She's my role model and my hero. She likes you," she said.

     "I like her too. I see on Total Divas that she loves John," I said. "She does. Do you see that I am wearing your black button up shirt?" she asked.

  "Yes, I see that. Fits you perfectly like the ring," I said. She smiles and tastes one of the pancakes I made. "Yummy, baby," she said.

   "Made them just for you," I said, smiling. I turn off the stove as the pancakes are done, then kissing her deeply. "I'm also in the mood for something more yummy," I whispers.

      Jae looks into my eyes, then she smirking at me. "I know what you mean, baby," she said, as I kissed her to make her stop speaking. She wrapped her around my neck and I lifted her up, carrying her to the bedroom.

       I laid her on the bed and I start hovering over her and start kissing her neck. She cups my cheek as we kiss. "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked.

    "Of course I do. We can start practicing making a baby," I said, smiling. "Wait, I got something," she said, opening the drawer.

      "Thanks baby," I said. "Yup. Now where were we?" she asked. "We were about to have sex," I said

An Hour Later

Jaelyn

      Fergal and myself headed to his parents' house. It's pretty cold outside. "Uncle Fergal and Jae's here!" I hear one of Fergal's nieces. His niece hugged him first. "You all met Jae, right?" he asked.

    "We have," his family said. Fergal's mother comes over to me. "Hi, Jaelyn. How are you?" she asked. "I'm good. Just very nervous to be around you all," I said. "Don't be, you are going to be marrying my son," she said.

     "I never thought I would find someone that accepts me and my daughter as their own and I found that in Fergal," I said. "You're a mum?" she asked.

   "Yeah. I got pregnant in high school by my ex boyfriend and raised her by myself," I said. "What's her name?" she asked. "Bridgette Jolene," I said.

     I took my phone out and showed his mother a picture of Bridgette. "She's a little red head and she looks likes you," she said. "I get that all the time. She likes Fergal," I said. "Fergal has told us so much about you and Bridgette," his mother said.

     "He's told me so much about you guys," I said, smiling. "Stole my fiance, Mum?" Fergal asked. "No, just talking to my future daughter-in-law," she said.

   "You like Jaelyn?" he asked. "She's sweetheart and I like her," she said. I smiles about his parents and family accepts me at all my faults.

     I am having a great time with Fergal's family. I really love them. His father is funny. His mother's sweet, humble and strong woman. She's like all the women in my life. My mom, my nana and his mother would get along great.