forty-six

Fergal

Jaelyn, Lauren and myself were heading to OB/GYN to check on the baby. Jaelyn's four months pregnant. We are finding out the gender of the baby but Lauren's planning the gender reveal and we are being surprised.

Jaelyn sat on the bed thing. "How's the pregnancy going," Dr. Wendell asked. "Good, I stop vomiting," Jaelyn said. "Are you excited to find out the gender?" he asked. "Yes. Fergal and myself don't want to know the gender, but our friend Lauren is planning the gender reveal," Jaelyn said.

Jaelyn laid down lifted her shirt up and Dr. Wendell put gel on her bump. He checks on the baby. We hear the baby's heart. "There the baby," Dr. Wendell said. "Aww so adorable," Jaelyn said.

"I can't wait to see him or her," I said smiling. I smiled as I saw my son or daughter. Jaelyn and myself faced away from the ultrasound. While we looked away, we prayed for a healthy baby boy or girl.

"Okay, we are done," Dr. Wendell said. Jaelyn sat up and Dr. Wendell gives Lauren an envelope with the gender. "Any questions," he said. We shook our heads. "Okay, you are free to go. I'll schedule you two for next month," Dr. Wendell said.

Following Week; Gender Reveal Party

Jaelyn

Fergal and myself finished getting dressed for the gender reveal

Fergal and myself finished getting dressed for the gender reveal. I wore a white romper with teal with a pink floral print cardigan. Fergal wore his Smile it's Peak shirt for the gender reveal. "So excited to find out the gender of our baby," he said. "I can't wait either. No matter the outcome, we will still love our baby," I said.

"I know and our own blessing," he said. "Last year we were going to be parents but the baby didn't make it and I'm glad that God blessed us to have this baby," I said. "He knew it was our time to have a child but now he knows we're ready," he said.

We got to the venue where our Gender Reveal party for Baby Devitt. "Lauren, this is amazing," I said smiling. "I had some help," Lauren said. "Who helped?" I asked. "He did," Lauren pointed to Fergal.

I looked at Fergal and I smiled. "Aww babe," I said, hugging him. "Here comes some guests," Lauren said. A few friends and family came to the gender reveal.

"Mommy!" Bridgette said. She ran to me and hugged me. I lifted her up. "I didn't think you were coming," I said. "I know but Nana brought me to the party. I can't wait to find out if I'm having a brother or sister" Bridgette said.

"Welcome to the gender reveal party of baby Devitt. Jaelyn. So We have some guessing games and everything. But right now, you need to pick the color pins. Pink for girls and blue for boys," Lauren said.

We had the camera crew around the party since Fergal and myself have our own tv show called. Total Parenthood another Total Diva's spin-off. Everyone was picking the colors. Fergal has a blue and pink pin on his shirt. "Fergal's team pink," Lauren said. "I'm team blue," I said.