twenty-nine

Fergal

Jaelyn and myself are at Monday Night Raw. Tomorrow is my birthday. We are still together. We are 3 weeks away from Summerslam.

I have a No DQ match against Elias and my fiancèe Jaelyn will be at ringside as well.

"So Fergie, are you Jaelyn back together?" Chad asked. "Yes, we are. I made a mistake with Cathy. Jae's the only woman for me," I said, smiling.

"You did the right thing. I like Jaelyn with you better than that cold-heart bitch," Drew said. "Jaelyn isn't a nerd like that Catherine bitch," Chad said.

"I know, it took me a couple of months to get away from Catherine and get back with Jaelyn. I am happy with my choice. If they don't like us together, then fuck it. Ride or die," I said, smiling.

"Just like Bonnie and Clyde," Jaelyn said as she walks over. "What she said," Chad said as he gave Jaelyn a too sweet.

"How's your head, baby?" she asked. "It's healed but hurts," I said, sighing. Jaelyn kissed my head.

"Thanks, babe. Ready for the No DQ match?" I asked. "Yes, I want to slap Elias Samson for hitting you in the head," she said.

"Go for it," Chad said. "Wait, I thought Jaelyn had black hair," Drew said.

"She went blonde. Someone called her Cathy Kelley because her hair was dark while we walked in New York together," I said. "So I dyed blonde," she said. "It looks great on her. Stick to blonde," Chad said.

"We are gonna get prepared. We will see you later on," I said. "See you two later," Chad said. Jaelyn and I walked away. "I actually do like the blonde. It makes you...You," I said, hugging her.

"So what do you think of my outfit?" she asked, showing it off. I looked at her outfit, I bite my life. "So sexy, babe," I said. "Just for you," she said, smiling. "Jaelyn, there's something I want to do for my birthday tomorrow," I said.

"Which is what?" she asked. "I think we should elope," I whispered in her ear. "You what?" she asked quietly. "I want to get married tomorrow," I said, smiling. "Can we talk about this later?" she asked.

"We can. At least it will be private," I said. "True. We will talk about it once we get done with Raw," she said.

*skip to the end of match*

Jaelyn

I was at ringside. Fergal was close to beating Elias Samson but Bray Wyatt attacked Fergal. I looked away. Elias covered Fergal. Fergal lost the match thanks to Bray Wyatt. Few minutes after the match, I sneaked over to the corner and climbed the top rope.

I jumped on Bray Wyatt and started attacking him, raking his eyes and screaming while I attack him for attacking Fergal then Bray pulled me off him then I attacked again, pulling on him as he tries to escape. Fergal pulled me away as Bray runs away.

"Jae, calm down!" Fergal said. I started catching my breath, staring down at Bray. "Jae Bella!" The crowd cheers me on for attacking Bray Wyatt.

The Next Day

We are back home in New York. Today is Fergal's 36th birthday. "Morning baby. Happy birthday," I whispered. "Thanks, baby," he said. I kissed his lips gently. "So, have you had any thoughts of eloping?" he asked.

"I been thinking about it," I said, pausing. "Yeah?" he asked. "Why do you want to just get married right now?" I asked. "I think it's just a waste of time and money to plan a wedding. Plus, I wanted this since we got together and recently got back together. I figure we just get it over and done," he said.