ninety-one

Jaelyn

After NXT, Fergal and I went to his hotel to get his things that he took with him to the hotel. I waited in the car. I see Fergal with his duffle bag. "Is that everything?" I asked. "Yes, I left the key in the room," Fergal said.

I started the car as I drove home. "So do the kids know I am coming home?" he asked. "No, we are surprising them," I said. "Ohh sounds good," he said, smiling.

I nodded. "Bridgette will be happy that we are staying married," I said. "Bridgette actually did help me with the secret admirer thing," he said.

"Well she did a good job with it. I know you wouldn't write a good poem like she does," I said. "That's why I asked her when I took her to the park to play soccer," he said. I nodded.

Bridgette

I am waiting for Mom and Dad Fergal to come home. "Dad, is Mommy and Dad Fergal coming home?" I asked.

My dad shook his head no. "I don't see them," Bryson said, looking out the window.

I went to the window to take a look. I sighed as I went to sit back down.

"I guess they aren't getting back together," I said. "Hey, you don't know that," my dad said. I sighed.

I heard a door open. I looked at the front door. "Huh, no one's at the front door," I said.

"Um, Bridgette, look," I hear my dad say. I turned around and I gasped as I see both of them. "I knew it!" I said.

I hugged my mom then Dad Fergal. "About time you come home, Dad Fergal," I said.

"I am home now. Mommy and I are staying married!" Fergal said. "YES!" I said. "Where's Irelynd and FJ?" my mom asked.

My dad brings them. "Looks who Mom brought home," my dad said. "Daddy's home!" Irelynd said.

FJ and Irelynd ran to Fergal. Fergal hugged them both. "I'm home," Fergal whispers, picking them both up.

"Look what Daddy has," my mom said. Fergal opens his bag and it has the NXT Championship. "Dad Fergal's the champion again!" Bridgette said. "Congrats, Fergal!" Bryson said. "Thanks, Bryson," Fergal said.

Next day...

Jaelyn

Fergal and I just finished meeting our lawyers. We told them that we are not divorcing and we are gonna stay married.

"I'm glad that we did this," Fergal said. "Me too. However, well the court said that we need to go to marriage counseling," I said.

Fergal nodded. "Which sucks. WWE recommends all couples to go to counseling after the whole Speakout Movement," he said. "Oh I know. Jordan being accused for abuse of which I do not believe that. He never abused me or anything," I said.

"I know but the girl dropped the charges after he brought his lawyer," he said. I nodded. "However, we still work with two pedophiles, Austin White(Theory) and Patrick Clark(Velveteen Dream)," I said.

"I know but it won't happen," Fergal said. "Until they are fired, the kids are not allowed at the Performance Center for NXT," I said. Fergal nodded. "At least we got Bryson or Leigh on Wednesdays to watch them," he said.

Later that day... Fergal and I are home. We are planning Irelynd and FJ's 2nd Birthday. Bridgette's doing her school work online. "It's weird that the twins are gonna be two," he said. "I know. Terrible 2s!" I said.

"Double Terrible 2s," he said. "Pretty soon, they are gonna be bratty like Aliyah," I said. "Hope not. The twins better not act like her," he said. "Or they are gonna get it like she got it," I said.