forty-four

Jaelyn

It's been two weeks since I started maternity leave. Fergal and myself moved back to Orlando and bought ourselves a new house. We finished moving in.

"Good thing we moved out of New York," he said. "Right. No more weather changes," I said. And no more trying to avoid Cathy," he said.

"As long as we don't go to Full Sail University on Wednesday, we'll be okay," I said.

"Full Sail?" he asked. "Yeah she works with NXT now," I said. "What's she doing there for?" he asked. "She does backstage interviews now," I said.

"Like every Wednesday?" he asked. "No, once a month," I told him.

He sighed in relief. "Thank god," he said. I smiled. "Let's stop talking about her," I said. "I agree, we don't want to have you miscarry this baby," he said, touching my baby bump. I smiled. "Can't wait until this one's born," I said.

"When's the next ultrasound?" he asked. "Tomorrow. It's only to check on how the baby's developing," I said smiling. "Sounds like a plan," he said. I smiled softly. "Should we unpack or arrange the baby's room?" I asked. "We can unpack first," he said, smiling.

We got up, heading to our bedroom. "Babe, where do you want this picture of us at the vow renewal?" he asked. He got the big picture of us at the bridge. "Above our bed," I said. He got up and above our bed.

I put our picture of us after NXT TakeOver London when we got engaged on the dresser. Along with a picture of me after giving birth to Bridgette, me and my 16 and Pregnant Co-Stars, and us at the beach in San Diego with Bridgette.

Fergal was putting his clothing on his side of the couple's closet. Along with his Vans, he wears for events with WWE and his tennis shoes. I finished setting up my vanity with a picture of my Nana in school and Bridgette's Soccer picture.

"Babe, can you come here please?" Fergal asked. "Coming," I said heading to the closet. "Need help with something?" I asked. "Yes, have you seen my Lego tote?" he asked. "Yes, I left them in the baby's empty room," I said. I went to get his Lego tote. "This one?" I asked. "Yeah," he said. I put them on the top shelf.

I got to my side of the closet. I hung up my rompers, dresses, and other fashion attires I wear when I arrive to Raw or other PPVs. I set my vans, converse and flip flops lined up on the floor. I put heels on the top shelf, along with a box of my ring attire that I put in a plastic bag until I make my ring return around WrestleMania 35.

An Hour Later

Fergal

Jaelyn and myself finished up packing and setting our Couples Closet. We are laying down on our bed. "Have you thought about when you want to make your in-ring return?" I asked her. "I was thinking about before or after WrestleMania," she said.

"That sounds a good date to return," I said to her. I kissed her cheek. She smiled at me. "Let's get some sleep. My ultrasound appointment is at 11 am," she said. I nodded. We cuddled in bed and fell asleep.

Next Morning; At Ultrasound Appointment