fifty

I had this book on hiatus since August. Sorry for the long as the delay. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Its a bit shorter but enjoy. 

Three Weeks Old

Jaelyn

I am at home with Irelynd and F.J. while Fergal at Raw. The twins are officially three weeks old. Irelynd has my ginger along with one brown and one blue eye. F.J. has brown hair and blue eyes. However, both have really thick hair.

I have my former 16 and Pregnant Co-Star Brianna and her daughters; Nova and Stella are visiting me and my twins. "So how's being a Mom again but with twins?" Brianna asked. "It's double trouble. If my mom could raise twins, I can too," I said.

"How long have you and Fergal been married?" she asked. "We eloped back on July 27th 2017 after he turned 36 and been married for 15 months," I said. "Wow. How many years you two been dating?" she asked.

"Since September or October in 2014. So almost 4 years of dating. Thirteen months of dating, we got engaged. Then May 14th 2017, day after Bridgette's birthday and before my birthday. our relationship took a short pause because Cathy forced Fergal to leave me or else she would expose him and lie about him raping her of he didn't because he got roofied by her current boyfriend Henry," I said.

"I remember when we met her. I knew there was someone up with her. I can't believe you use to be friends with her," Brianna said. "Yeah but it's in the past. Only thing that Fergal and I do is look forward to our future and leave the past in the past," I said.

"That's good. I wish I could find someone like Fergal but Javi, Devone, and Luis were..," she paused. "Idiots. I never liked Devone. He was an asshole to you. Luis was okay but Javi? What were you thinking? He's always kissing Kail's ass," I said.

"I know right!" she said. "Well, there are guys that are out there. Just be patient. Bryson and I broke up before Bridgette was born and we are still co-parenting Bridgette while Bryson has full custody of her," I said.

I heard cries from the baby monitor. "Someones' awake?" Brianna asked. "Yup, I'll be right back," I said, heading up to the twins' room to check on them. Irelynd was crying then F.J. started crying.

I took Irelynd out of the crib first then F.J. out. I sat in the rocking chair, placing them on the pillows and started breastfeeding both of them at the same time. "Three weeks old and Mommy's got this. I wish your dad was home," I said to them.

Next Day

I woke up, made some coffee for me and Fergal. He's home and checking on the twins. Then I made some omelets for us and smashed up some bananas for the twins. "Morning babe," Fergal said, as he holds both of them.

"Morning, babe. Morning sweeties," I said. I slowly got F.J in my arms, kissing his cheek then Irelynd's then Fergal's lips. "Both have been changed," he said. "That's good," I said. Fergal put them both in their little bouncy baskets.

I finished cooking breakfast, Fergal started giving me a neck rub. "Did you sleep okay?" he asked. "No. I kept worrying about the twins," I said. "It happens, babe. Plus it's been 7 years since you had a baby, right?" he asked.

"Right," I said. "So are you planning to go to Evolution?" he asked. "Maybe. I'll have to talk to Dr. Wendell about me when I can work out again and about that," I said. He nodded. "We need to get you back in the ring soon," he said.

I nodded. "Well I'm gonna feed, Irelynd, and F.J, then I'll get ready for my doctor's appointment," I said. "Okay. Do you need help?" he asked. "Can you get the twin pillow for me?" I asked. He went to get the twin pillow, placing on my lap and I started feeding them.