seventy-seven

One Week Later

Jaelyn

We are at Full Sail. I got dressed up in my manager attire since I am accompanying Fergal. He has a promo to talk about after beating Johnny Failure and what was next for him. "I love you managing attire," he said.

"Well this is Jae Bella in bad girl mode

"Well this is Jae Bella in bad girl mode. Remember we have to be the most dominate couple of all NXT," I said. "That we are and we don't give a fuck," he said, smiling. I smiled. "Did you hear about the pandemic?" I asked.

"I did. We will be okay. At least we have Bryson to watch all of the kids while we work," he said, smiling. I nodded. "Before all of this starts, we should get some alone time together," I said. "That we should," he said.

We kissed each other. "Ready to show the NXT Universe what we are made of?" I asked. "Let's go," he said, putting his jacket on. We held hands and walked together.

As Fergal's theme plays, we walk out on the stage together.

(Mauro: Here at Full Sail Arena, we get to hear from the Prince along with his wife, Jae Bella. We're about to find out what Finn Balor's next move is after he defeated Johnny Gargano at Takeover: Portland, driving the NXT Flagpole straight through the heart of NXT's heart and soul.)

I walked infront of Fergal, I got on my knees as he did his hand thing, turning it into the shooter hand. He stared at the camera and holding his hand out for me. I grabbed it as we kept staring at the camera.

He let me walk up the stairs first, I crawled on the side of the ring without falling. He walks up, doing his pose on the ring apron. I stood by his side as he slams his arm. I look up at him. I crawled under the ring like a stripper as Fergal continued with his entrance.

I grabbed two mics. I gave him one and he kissed me deeply as the crowd boos us. "I am not a moves guy. I am not an internet guy. I am not a sneaky stooge to the office politics guy. But when the bell rings, I am the guy," Fergal paused.

"Yes, you are, baby. And I am the Bella around here," I said. "Jae Bella and I, we made NXT together," he said.

"Facts!" I said. "Japan, done it!" he said. I did the check sign. "Mexico, done it!" he paused. "Check!" I mouthed. "Intercontinental Champion, done it twice, Universal Champion, done it. NXT Champion, done it! My wife Jae Bella, the 3rd longest reigning Raw Women's Champion and my Princess," he paused.

"Done it! My sisters Brie and Nikki will never be better than me because I am the Bella," I said. "And guess what's coming?" he asked.

We looked at each other. "WrestleMania season!" we said together.

"And everyone in the business is trying to peak for WrestleMania. I've been at my peak for 20 years. Jae Bella's been at her peak for nearly 8 years. So the big question is, what is the next move for the Prince and his Princess. Who's gonna get that Finn rub?" he asked.