sixty-one

10 Days Later

Fergal

Jaelyn and I are on a plane to Madrid but we are not sitting together. Our plan officially begins. We are texting each other on disposable cell phones to keep in touch with code names. I was listening to music.

Clyde: Hey babe, you doing alright?
Bonnie: I'm okay. Are you?
Clyde: I'm alright. Just missing you
Bonnie: Miss you too. I am still with you.
Clyde: I love you
Bonnie: I know

June 1st

It's game day. I was sitting at a table by myself I had a Tottenham Jersey. Jaelyn was sitting at the bar by herself. She has a black wig on so Veronica doesn't recognize her. I was talking to random people. I looked around for Veronica.

Jaelyn

I was sitting at the bar looking over at Fergal

I was sitting at the bar looking over at Fergal. He walked over to me. "Coronia Premiere please and Peach Snaps for the Raven Lady," he said. "Coming up," the bartender said. "Everything okay, Bonnie?" he asked using code names.

"Good, Clyde. Just good," I said to him. "There she is," he said. I looked over and saw her. "Pretend you don't know me," I said. "I know," he said. I looked away as she walked over. "Fergal, your here?" Vero asked.

"Yes, I'm here. You're right, Veronica, I want you. I left Jaelyn but we are gonna share custody of the twins. You have to accept that my son and daughter are part of my life," Fergal lied, going on with the story.

"Well, I can accept that. Plus, I will be a great stepmother to the twins. What are their names?" Veronica asked. "Irelynd Madison Leonie and Fergal Joshua Devitt," he said. "I like those names. Since you're Fergal, what should I called Fergal Joshua. Fergal Jr?" she asked.

"F.J. It's better that way," he said to her. "Coronia Premiere and Peach Snaps for the Raven Lady," bartender said. "Thank you, Fergal," Veronica said, taking my Peach Snaps. I grabbed the Snaps. "Es mio," I said in a different voice. I took it from her.

"I actually bought it for Raven girl," he said. "Oh, lo siento," Veronica said. "Esta bien," I said, in different voice. "I have to drink water since I am working as well," she said. "I know," he said. "Let's take a walk," she said.

They walked away. I tried my best not to cry or be upset. I am stronger. My phone vibrated. It was Lauren texting me.

My Bestie: Hey, bestie. How's it going in Madrid?
Me: Good. Plan's going well.
My Bestie: Are you okay though?
Me: That's good.Me: How are the twins?
My Bestie: They are good. Rosalie's been practicing to being a big sister with them.
Me: Thats awesome. Give them kisses for me and Fergal.
My Bestie: I will