twenty-two

Jaelyn's pov

It's draft night, I arrived to Smackdown Live for the 2016 WWE Draft. Fergal's in Orlando at the WWE Performance Center because 6 NXT Superstars will be drafted as well. I just hope he gets drafted to main roster. I'm walking with one crutch, my knee is feeling a little better

I found Paige and Nattie. "Jaelyn!" Nattie said, hugging me. "Nattie, I missed you guys," I said, hugging her back. "We missed you too. How's the knee?" Paige asked. "It's healing, it feels better," I said, smiling.

"Where's the fiancée at?" Paige asked. "He's in Orlando at the Performance Center, NXT Superstars are getting drafted but only six call ups are happening," I said, smiling. "Sweet. I hope he gets drafted," Nattie said.

"Me too, I hope they draft us to the same brand," I said, sighing. "Jaelyn!" I hear Lauren yelling. "Lola!" I said. Lola came over to me. "Hey, I missed you," she said, hugging me. "I miss you too," I said, smiling.

"How's the knee? How's Fergal?" Lola asked

"How's the knee? How's Fergal?" Lola asked. "He's good, taking a very good care of me. My knee is feeling a bit better. Just learning to walk on it. Plus, this crutch is helping," I said, smiling. "How's the wedding planning going?" Lola asked. "It's good, stressful. I was wondering if you love to be my maid of honor?" I asked her.

"Of course, I will," Lola said, hugging me. I hugged her back. I wondering what Fergal's doing right now.

Fergal's pov

I am at the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida while Jaelyn is at SmackDown Live . I miss her already. I don't know if I'm getting drafted since they are only picking out 6 Superstars from NXT. If I do, I hope I get drafted with Jaelyn.

"Hey Fergal," I hear Bayley. "Hey Bayley," I said, hugging her. "How you feeling?" she asked. "I'm good. Just missing Jaelyn," I said, looking at my phone. "How's her knee?" she asked. "It's good, healing. She's rehabbing, physical therapy and she's walking on it with one crutch," I said. "Has Catherine been bugging you and Jae lately?" she asked.

"No, she hasn't. She's trouble," I said. "I hope Nicole has spoke to her," she said. "I bet she has," I said. "If you get drafted tonight with her, give her hugs for me," she said. "I will," I said, smiling.

Nicole's pov

I am on Tampa, meeting with Catherine Kelley to talk to her about her bugging Jaelyn and Fergal and her trying to break them up. I don;t like it when someone is trying to ruin my baby sister's relationship with the man that really truly loves her.

"Hi, Nikki," Catherine said. "Hi, you look nice," I said. We sat down at a table. "I wanted to talk to you about my sister Jaelyn and her relationship with Fergal aka Finn Balor. I been hearing from Jae, Fergal, Lola Lopez and few others that you asked Fergal to hang out with you without Jae knowing. Did you ask him that?" I asked. I looked at Catherine's facial reaction.