thirty-eight

Jaelyn

It's Elimination Chamber tonight. Fergal and I are having our first Elimination Chamber Match. I am in the 1st ever Women's Elimination Chamber match. I am defending my Raw Women's Championship and I don't care if I am outnumbered.

"Looking forward for the Chamber?" Fergal asked. "Yes but kind of nervous to be in it. Are you looking forward to winning your first Elimination Chamber match?" I asked.

"Yes. Soon we will be champions together," he said, smiling. "Then we officially become WWE's Bonnie and Clyde," I said, smirking.

He nodded. "I better let you get ready. I got to talk to Chad for a moment," he said. "Okay. Have fun," I said. We kissed. "Rumors that you and Fergal are renewing your vows?" Lina asked. "That we are. I'm excited," I said.

"Who's coming to the vow renewal?" Lina asked. "His family, my mom, my stepdad, Brie, Bryan and Birdie.. maybe, my ex Bryson, my daughter Bridgette, few friends of mine from school, some co-workers here, Lauren, Dean, Seth, and few other," I said. "Nikki, John and JJ aren't coming?" Lina asked.

"No. Nicole call my husband a loser when John beat Fergal during the Elimination Qualifying match. It upset me. Plus Nicole and I never got a long. JJ doesn't approve my marriage with Fergal because we got secretly married after the whole Cathy Kelley thing," I said.

"That was her fault, not yours or his. Why can't JJ get over it?" Lina said. I shrugged. "JJ worries that he'll do it again," I said, sighing.

Fergal

I went to find Karl but he was with Gallows, Bayley, Matt Hardy, Renee, and Cathy. I headed back to Jaelyn. "Hey Fergal," Lauren said. "Hey, Lola. What's up?" I asked. "Just checking on you. I saw you were gonna talk to Chad," Lauren said.

"Yeah, Cathy's there with them," I said. "What were you wanting to ask Chad?" Lauren asked. "Jaelyn and I are having a wedding ceremony and renewing our vows," I said. "About time. Were you gonna ask Chad to be your best man?" she asked.

"Yeah, I am. Did Jaelyn ask you to be her maid of honor?" I asked. "Yes. She asked me before you two eloped," she said. "That's good. We waited almost a year after we eloped to have our ceremony," I said.

"I thought you two would have waited longer to have an official ceremony," Lauren said. "Yeah. We wanted to have a ceremony for a while. Then her and JJ brother-sister relationship came to an end," I said. "At least you two are having the ceremony/vow renewal," Lauren said.

Women's Elimination Chamber Match

Jaelyn

It's was time to make history and retain my title. "First, from San Diego, California,she is the Raw Women's Champion,The Rebel Jae Bella!" JoJo announced.

"Her opponents, next, from Boston Massachusetts, Sasha Banks," JoJo said. Sasha got into the pod next. "From Columbus Ohio, Alexa Bliss!" JoJo said. Alexa got in the pod. Alexa and I made eye contact. She has a smile on her face but I will be turning in her.