sixty-five

*Previously on The Rebel Bella*

Fergal and I are home. He's taking a shower. I heard his phone ring but I ignored it. Few moments later, it continued to ring and I went to see who's calling him. The ringing ended. I picked it up and I went to call the number back.

I sighed as it rings. Someone answers the call. "Hola lover, have you finally left your wife for me?" Vero voice said. "Vero, why the fuck are you calling my husband for?" I asked. Veronica hanged up.

I started huffing and breathing heavily. I rushed upstairs. "Mommy, what's wrong?" Bridgette asked. "Bridgette, go to the twins' room and play cartoons," I said. She nodded.

***

Jaelyn

I got to mine and Fergal's room. He was out of the shower and I stared at him. "Hey babe," he said. "Don't 'hey babe' me. You didn't think I would find out," I said. "FInd out what?" he asked. "Find out that you've been cheating on me with Vero!" I yelled at him.

"I don't know what your talking about," he lied. "Oh yeah. I noticed that someone was calling your phone but I didn't answer it. So I called the number and Vero answered and asked 'Hola lover, have you finally left your wife for me?' Why did she ask you that? Have you been cheating on me with real life barbie doll?" I asked.

He sighed but looked at me. "I'm sorry, Jaelyn," he mouthed. I slapped him. "Why did you cheat on me with her? Is it because I lost our baby?" I asked. "I fucked up, Jaelyn, I fucked up! I still love you, Jaelyn," he said.

"Well you cheated on me with Cathy Kelley and now you cheat on me with another Cathy Kelley. You know what, my brother JJ was right. Now do me a favor and get out! She can fucking have you!" I yelled at him.

"Jaelyn, I am sorry! Please don't make me leave," he said, tearing up. I slapped him and started hitting him. "GET OUT! I never want to see you again! Get the fuck now!" I yelled at him.

Bridgette

I over hear my Mommy and Daddy Fergal fighting. F J and Irelynd looked at me. "I'll be back," I told them. I left the room to see what happened. I see Fergal leaving the room with a bag. "Daddy, where are you going?" I asked. He looks at me.

"I'm sorry, Bridgette, for breaking my promise about me cheating on you mom," he said. "The blonde I saw, was she the one you were cheating on my mommy with?" I asked. "Yes it is, Bridgette. Now you're mom wants me to leave," he said.

"No no no. Don't leave," I said, walking over to him and hugs him. He hugged me back. "I never meant to hurt your mom. I have to leave, sweetie. Give Irelynd and F J kisses and hugs for me?" he asked, kissing my temple. I nodded. "Will you still consider me your daughter?" I asked.

"Of course I will. Look after your mommy, okay?" he asked. I nodded and stopped hugging him. "I love you," I said. "Love you too, sweetie," he said, as he leaves. I went back to the twins room, sadly. "Daddy?" Irelynd asked.

As I heard Irelynd ask for Daddy. I hugged her. "Daddy had to leave," I mouthed. F J crawls over to me and gets in my lap. There was a knock on the door. It was my mom. "Hi, Mommy," I said. I see tears in her eyes.

"Bridgette, you're Daddy is gonna pick you and the twins up soon," my mom said. "Okay. Mom, are you still gonna throw Irelynd and F J 1st birthday?" I asked. "I am still planning it. However, I told Daddy Fergal that person is not allowed at the twins party. He better show up," my mom said.

Oct. 10th

Jaelyn

Four days has passed, today is the twins' 1st birthday party. Lauren, Jonathan and Rosalie came. Lauren's still pregnant, she's only 5 months along. "Thanks for helping me out with this," I said to Lauren.