seventy-five

Fergal

Jaelyn and I are in Houston for Worlds Collide. She'll be at ringside for my match against Dragunov. The twins are with us. It'll be their time seeing me wrestle. We got a new sitter with us since we fired Ari, because she was trying to flirt with me.

"Good thing we hired a better sitter for the twins. You were right about Ari," Jaelyn said. "See this is why we hire ones with more experience. Ari can try to seduce other married men," he said.

I nodded. "Should we get going?" I asked. "Lets go," I said. We left the hotel. Lizzie was with us.

We are at the World Collide venue. Jaelyn was getting changed in the women's locker room. Lizzie's got her VIP pass with the twins. I am in the men's locker room getting my wrists taped.

Jaelyn

I finished getting glammed up by Caysey. She actually arrived at the show with Tyler Bate. "So it's Tyler Bate that you're dating?" I asked. "Yes. We've been dating secretly since after my break up with Colby," she said.

"Well at least you are happy and that's all that matters," I said. "How's Lauren doing?" she asked. "She's ready for revenge on Chelsea Green attacking her for a selfish reason," I said. "She'll feel the wrath of the Lady Lunatic," she said.

"Oh she will," I said. Melissa nodded. "Well I better go to the commentary table," she said. "I gotta meet Fergal at guerilla," I said.

Balor vs Dragunov

Fergal and I were in the ring as Dragunov's music played

Fergal and I were in the ring as Dragunov's music played. We watched his entrance and we stared at him. I was a bit confused at his entrance. I stood in front of Fergal and got out of the ring.

Fergal took his jacket off and gave it to me. I got down and set his jacket down. The bell rings. I looked on at the match. Balor and Dragunov are trying to get the upper hand, attempting pins, getting after body parts etc.

Minutes later, Dragunov does a Crossbody cover but Balor kicks out and they both stand up and Dragunov holds his arm out like an archer. Balor looked at him. Dragunov doing a just bring it.

Balor was about to do his shooter hand but Dragunov slapped his face. Balor grabbed his own face and Dragunov kicked him, pulling him doing an Irish whip but Balor stopped and did an Irish whip to him. Dragunov bounced off the ropes, doing a Sunset flip with Balor.

Balor rolled out and slapped Dragunov. I smiled when Balor did it. "Get him babe," I yelled. Balor gets him out of the ring and then runs to the ropes, bouncing off them and does his dropkick to him through the ropes.

*near end of the match* Balor was standing in the corner. Dragunov turns around and Balor does the sling blade, turning Dragunov inside and out.

(Miley: Oh my! Turned him inside out!)

Balor stood up and back into the corner, getting ready to do a drop kick to Dragunov but Dragunov did a jumping kick to the bridge of Balor's nose.