twenty-four

*Skipping to the month of November 2016*

Fergal

It's been a couple of months since I got injured. Jaelyn and I are in Birmingham, Alabama rehabbing together. Jae's best friend Lola is with us since she's have had her ACL and MCL injury like her brother Colby (Seth).

While I am working on my shoulder, I watch Jaelyn doing great with her knee. She's been doing fantastic on her rehab.

Jae's on this wobbly board where she has to stand on, and he does this poking thing to keep her balance.

Lola came over to see how I was doing. "How are you doing?" Lola asked. "I'm good, just helping Jaelyn with her knee. Well, our Physical Therapist is. He's poking her as she keeps her balance and making her laugh," Lola said.

The Physical Therapist poking Jae, trying to make her fall down but she kept her balance. "Are you guys gonna watch Survivor Series?" Lola asked. "No, Jaelyn and I are going to the United Kingdom for ICW Fearing and Loathing. That Mick Foley was gonna, do, but he sent me since he'll be busy with Survivor Series," I said.

"That's cool; I hope you guys have a great time," Lola said. "Oh, we will. I have a special date planned for Jaelyn," I said, smiling. "Sounds good, she'll love that," Lola said, smiling. "Oh, she will. Also around December, we will be going to OTT Wrestling and visit my family as well," I said.

"That's sweet. So why are there WWE24 camera crew?" Lola asked. "Oh um..there are doing a documentary for me on my comeback to the ring, which will be on the WWE Network after I return. Also, Jaelyn and I are doing a My Son/Daughter is a WWE Superstar thing, but they will be filming when we come back," I said.

"That's cool. They filmed mine and Colby's not long ago," Lola said. I see Jaelyn coming over to see me. "Hey babe, how was the rehabbing?" I asked. "Good. He said my knee is doing great. Just need a few more months of rehab. Then I'll be good," Jae said, with smiling.

"That's good," I said, smiling. "But he still wants me to keep the knee brace on, and I can stay off the crutches," Jaelyn said, smiling. "That's good, and I don't have to have the sling on anymore, but if my arm gets tired, I'll put it back on," I said.

Jaelyn

Later on, Fergal, Lola and I head to our hotel room. Lola had her room, while Fergal and myself are in our hotel room, in bed. "Now we can have sex without trying to hurt each other," he said.

I giggled. "That's very true. At least my knee and your shoulder won't be in pain," I said, giggling. He giggled back at me. He kissed me softly. "You know I love you, right?" he asked. "I know that," I said, giggling.

"I think I am ready for the next step," he said, stroking my hair. "Which is?" I asked. "I think we should start a family," he said. "You want to have a baby?" I asked. "Yes, I do," he said. "Seriously babe, I'm not ready to have a baby I'm not ready for Bridgette to be an older sister. Plus I am only a few months away from my comeback, and I don't want to push that back.," I said.

"So you're not ready?" he asked. I shook my head no. "No. We have plenty of time to have a baby," I said. "Well you're 22 and I'm 35 years old. And my sperm in a few years might be done by the time we have a baby together," he said.

"Once I am ready, we can start trying," I said, kissing him. He nodded then kissed me back. "Do you think we should get dressed before we go out with Lola and Dean?" he asked. "Yeah, I think we should. Plus we only have a few hours until we leave for the United Kingdom," he said, getting up.

I picked up his shirt, putting it on. I got my skinny jeans, cropped top and flannel shirt. He has on his black jeans and his polo shirt he always wears. I brushed my messy sex hair. "Ready to go babe?" he asked.