twenty-three

*Skip to Summerslam2016*

Jaelyn's pov:

      Fergal and myself arrived to Summerslam with his parents and uncle. My sister, Nicole, makes the biggest comeback tonight to join SDLive women's tag match because Eva got suspended due to wellness policy.

     I'm glad, Fergal's parents are here for his Summerslam debut and his first championship opportunity. Sadly I don't have a match, I will be in the back watching his match. I am glad Eva is gone as well and hope she never comes back.

     As Fergal was getting his paint on, I was wondering around the Barclay Center with his parents and I saw my family. "Nicole!" I said. Nicole came over to me and hugged me. "Hey, Jaelyn. Hows the knee?" Nicole asked. "It's good healing. Nicole have you met Fergal's parents?" I asked.

      "I know JJ and Brie have but I don't I have," Nicole said. "I'll introduce them to you," I said. "Jaelyn, who's this?" Leonie asked. "I know you two met Brie and JJ and my mom. This is my sister Nicole, she's Brie's twin. Nicole this is Fintan and Leonie, Fergal's parents," I said. "Nice to meet you two," Nicole said. "You too Nicole," Fintan said.

    "So your Fergal's parents?" Nicole asked. "Yes," his parents said. "Nicole's making a return tonight and joins Smackdown Live," I told his parents. "It was nice meeting you Nicole, hopefully to see you against," Leonie said to my sister.

Lauren's pov

    I am waiting in guerilla with my boyfriend, Jonathan Good aka Dean Ambrose. I am defending the WWE Championship against Nick aka Dolph Ziggler. Nick's my ex boyfriend, he's also the father of my daughter Rosalie. Nick and I always broke up because all of the abuse he did to me. I met Jonathan back in the Indies years ago. We have great in ring chemstry as rivals and a team. We were part of the Greatest Faction in Modern Era. I'm a former 2 time Divas Champion, The Longest Reign of 310 days which was my first reign. My second reign was 204 days until I got injured by Jaelyn's sister Nikki Bella which they don't get along. 

   Jaelyn's been my best friend since she was 6 and I was 15 at cheer camp. She's a teen mom and has a daughter named Bridgette. Jaelyn's also my first girlfriend but she will always be my best friend.

    "The challenger, residing from Hollywood, FL, Dolph Ziggler," Mark Hamilton said, on the mic. Dolph started showing off like he usually does. "His opponent, accompanied by Dean Ambrose, from Davenport, IA, she's the WWE Champion, Lauren Rollins!" Mark Hamilton said. The crowd started cheering for me.

    Before the ref rang the bell, I got out of the ring. Dolph was staring down at me. The bell rings, then the match starts. Dolph and I went at it.

      *skip to end* "Here's your winner and still WWE Champion, Lauren Rollins!" Mark said, as the ref gave me my title back.He got in the ring and hugged me. 

Jaelyn's pov

     Fergal's match is after SmackDown Live 6 Woman tag match. No one knows that Nicole is returning tonight. We are backstage watching it on the monitor. Naomi, Becky, Carmella, Nattie and Alexa came out first.

    "Joining Natalya and Alexa Bliss will be..." Mark Hamilton paused. I saw the look on Nattie and Lexi's faces. Nicole's theme song starts playing. The crowd started cheering for Nicole. "Their tag team partner, from Scottsdale, Arizona. Nikki Bella!" Mark Hamilton finished.

     *skip to end* Nicole gave Carmella the solid forearm, knocking Leah out then puts her on her shoulders of which I thought she was going to do the Attitude Adjustment. "That's right, I am back," she said, as she turned it into a cutter. Nicole pins Carmella. "Here's your winner, the team of Alexa Bliss, Natalya and Nikki Bella!" Mark Hamilton said.