eighty

Jaelyn

Fergal and I just finished seeing a divorce lawyer about us divorcing. "Well that went well," Fergal said. "I just hope TMZ doesn't air about us splitting up," I said. "And other tabloid crap so our fans or our kids see it. Especially Bridgette," he said.

"I've been doing custody battles with Bryson on Bridgette. Now that we both have twins. I hope we get joint custody like Bryson and I get for Bridgette," I said. "Yeah since we are getting divorced, we'll have to split everything including the twins," he said.

"Let's see how this goes for the next few months," I said. Fergal nodded. "I think we should tell Bridgette about us divorcing," he said. I nodded. "I think we should tell her but not yet. We should wait," I said.

"I agree with you. Plus, she'll be turning 10 pretty soon," he said. "It's weird that she'll be ten less than four weeks and I will be 27 two days later," I said. "So does Bridgette want us together for her birthday?" he asked.

"Of course she does. You helped me raise her since she was 4 years old and she still considers you her dad," I said. I nodded. "I will be there for Bridgette and to prevent TMZ announcing our divorce for the world," he said.

"We don't need that. If JJ or our haters finds out, we won't hear the end of it from him," I said. "Agree. You don't need the 'I told you so' when he doesn't know why we are filing for divorce," he said. "True that. Only people that know about us getting divorced are your parents, my mom and Bryson," I said.

"Those are the only ones that can know," he said. I nodded. "Have you been seeing anyone since we separated?" I asked. "Would you get upset if I end up back with Veronica?" he asked.

"Well she abused you when you chose to spend time with our kids over her, I don't want to see her do that to you again. I mean Lauren went through mental and physical abuse by Nick. And Melissa was a victim of domestic violence because of her ex boyfriend," I said.

"She has been seeing a therapist for her anger and jealousy. If she does it again, I won't stay with her," he said. I nodded. "Well you know I'd beat her up if she hurt you or our children," I said. "I know. Mama Tigress comes out," he said. I smiled and said, "That I would."

NXT on May 6th

We're at NXT tv. I have a match against Chelsea Green. We have some unfinished business with her and Robert Stone. Fergal will be at ringside for my match to make sure Stone stays out of the match.

They are in the ring already. They are talking about SoJ being scared and always hiding. "Now my agent, Chelsea is gonna show that she is way better than any Bella!" he said, dropping the mic.

As I heard that, my theme plays and I took my hoodie off to reveal my gear.