nine

Jaelyn's pov

I am at Monday Night Raw for my return match. Paige approached to me. "Hey Bella sister," she said. "Hey," I said, as Lindy puts my makeup on. "How nervous are you for your return?" she asked.

"Pretty nervous. Bridgette gets to see me have my return match on tv," I said. "Cool. How's your little pumpkin?" she asked. "She's good. She's with her dad. She misses me," I said. "I bet. How about your man?" Paige asked.

"He's good. We still chat on the phone and all. He's gonna be watching Raw," I said. "Thats cool. I can't wait to face you in your debut match," she said. "I'm new at playing the Bad Guy character," I said.

"I bet you had to watch some old matches that your sisters did," she said. "I have and I watched some of my boyfriend's match as well," I said. "That's a start," she said. "Yup. I better get my gear on and cut up my Team Bella shirt," I said.

"Okay, see ya in a bit," she said. I walked to the women's locker room to get in my gear. "Hey Jae," Nicole came in with Brie. "Hey," I said, as I laced up my converse. "We need to talk to you about your gear," Nicole said.

"What I can't wear jean shorts and my converse while I am with you two?" I asked. "You can but if you're going to be a true Bella team mate, you have to dress like us," Brie told me. "Have you two forgotten that at NXT I'm the Rebel Bella, which means the "different" Bella I am free to be myself," I said.

"Brie, if she wants to dress differently from us she can, just don't make it similar as AJ Lee," Nicole said. "Now you two are comparing me to AJ. At least I don't skip around or act crazy like her," I said.

"True but you can still dress like us," Nicole said. "Nope, what I have on is the one and only Rebel Bella, Jae Bella and it's staying that way," I said. "Okay. So you ready for your debut," Brie asked.

I nodded but then felt nervous. "Yes, just nervous," I said, chuckling. "It's okay to be nervous," Nicole said.

Fergal's pov

I am watching Monday Night Raw with Rami. "Jae's making her return tonight," Rami said. "She is. Just told me earlier that she is nervous," I said. "Aren't we all when we have matches," he asked.

"True, we all get nervous," I said. I hear Jae's theme play instead of her sisters' theme song. "The following Diva contest is schedule for one fall, making her way to the ring accompanied by the Bella Twins, from San Diego, CA, the Rebel Bella, Jae Bella!" Eden Stiles said, on the screen.

"Theres my girl," I said. "There's your girl," Rami said. I watched Jae do her entrance with her sisters. She got on the ring apron, as well as her sisters did. "She looks amazing," I whispered. "She does, you are so lucky," Rami said.

"I know I am. She is too," I said. "Well there's something I should confess about Jae," he said. "Okay. What?" I asked. "I use to have a little crush on her. We went on one date but we didnt click," he said.

"She already told me that. She told me that she dated Lauren before you. She mentioned that Lauren trained her," I said. Rami nodded. "Don't remind me. What a match that Jae is having," Rami said. "I actually like the heel side of Jae," I said. "She's a good heel but her bad girl side reminds me of someone," Rami said.

"Same here. She acting like a female version of my persona back in Japan with the Bullet Club," I said. I see Jae do the Hangman's Neckbreaker that my idol, Layla use to on Paige.