seventy-two

Jaelyn

After NXT ended, Fergal and I got home. Bridgette was still on the couch, watching tv. The sitter was there.

"Ari, we're back," Fergal said. "We watched NXT, Irelynd and FJ are sleeping. I made Bridgette tea so soothed her stitches," she said.

"Did you give Irelynd ear drops?" Fergal asked. "I did, Mr. Devitt," she said, stroking her her. I cleared my throat as I paid her some money for sitting the kids. "See ya'll next Wednesday," Ari said as she left.

"Thank you, Ari. Hey, Bridgette, feeling any better?" I asked. "A little. Still hurts to talk," she spoke softly.

"That's good," I said. "Want to try eat something?" Fergal asked. "Yes, please," she said softly. "Okay, I'll make some soup," he said.

NXT

We're at Full Sail. Vanessa Bourne's having a match against Shayna. "Get her back!" Vanessa yelled.The ref pushes Shayna away. I ran over to Vanessa and poked her in the eyes.

(Nigel: Ohh no, Jae Bella has no business being out there) (Mauro: Jae Bella getting involved!)

(Mauro: Jae Bella getting involved!)

I backed away. Vanessa was getting up, covering her eye. Shayna grabbed her and puts Vanessa in the Kirifuda Clutch. Vanessa screamed, tapped out quickly.

"Here's your winner by submission, the NXT Women's Champion, Shayna Blaszer!" Alicia said.

(Nigel: That wasn't fair! Jae Bella should have minded her own business)
(Mauro: Vanessa Bourne mention Finn Balor's name and you learn not to talk about a Bella's man.)

Shayna looked over me and nodded at me. I walked away and headed backstage. Fergal was in the back, getting ready to film his promo. One of the producers opened the door. "Hey, babe, great attack on Vanessa," he said.

"I may have beaten her last week but you don't come after a Bella's man," I said. "Well someone should have warned her not to break that rule. Especially when she's saying my name," he said. I nodded.

"Okay, we are about to roll," a camera guy said. "Of course someone else is looking for a champions opportunities. One Finn Balor," Mauro said.

The camera rolled, I stood behind Fergal. "Undisputed Era had one hell of a run. They have all of the gold. They thought they had the biggest prizes in the business," Fergal paused. As they show clips of what happened last week.

"Last week was a shock in their system. Everyone's running around wanting to carry the flag of NXT. People forgotten that there would be no flag if it wasn't for Finn Balor. Now they all want a peice of the Prince and his Bella. Gargano, Riddle, Ciampa..," he paused.

"Conti, Bourne," I said, smirking. "Now, Era... They are playing checkers, while my wife and I are playing chess. We told everyone that our future.......will be our past. Adam Cole, Checkmate!" Fergal said.