seventy

Jaelyn

Fergal and I got to Chicago for NXT Takeover. The others were at Allstate Arena invading Smackdown.

Bridgette is babysitting the twins with her dad in Florida. I called Bryson to let him and Bridgette know that we made it to Chicago.

Fergal was laying down and I laid next to him. "Good thing we don't have to be at Smackdown," he said.

"Same here," I said. "So what do you want to do to kill time?" he asked. "Well sleep or we could do some sightseeing like we use to do?" I asked.

"Actually wanna go into the pool area and go sit in the hot tub like we did in Japan years ago?" he asked. "Sure we can but should we eat something first?" I asked. "Yes," he said. I nodded and I started ordering room service.

"If you order sushi for me, I'll brush my teeth afterwards," he said. "Promise?" I asked. "Promise," he said. I started ordering his favorite sushi and I ordered me chick fingers and fries. "Will bring it right up," the receptionist said.

"Thank you and don't forget soy sauce," I said. I hanged up. "Thanks baby," he said. I nodded and laid next to him.

After we finished eating, we headed downstairs to the pool area in the hotel. Jaelyn took her long sweater off and showed her new bikini. 

"Wow did your boobs get bigger or did you get a boob job?" he asked

"They got bigger. I've been doing Crossfit," I said. "That's good. It's weird how you got over when we lost our unborn daughter Liyah Rose so quickly," he said. "You sneaking around her caused me to miscarry our daughter," I said.

"I know. Don't keep reminding me," he said. I got in the hot tub first and then Fergal got in after I did. "Much better," I said. "Amazing temp for this hot tub. Giving us memories," he said. "In Japan and we almost had public sex as well," I said.

"Don't remind me," he said. I giggled and kissed him. He kissed me, pulling me on his lap, straddling him. "Hey," I said, giggling. He looked up at me and kissed me deeply.

Next Day/Takeover: War Games 3

We are at the Allstate arena for NXT Takeover War Games. Fergal was in the locker room alone. I was getting my hair done after I got all my make up done for being ringside for him vs Riddle, watching the Women's War Games match.

Melissa and Rhea are out numbered thanks to Dakota turning on Tegan and the rest of the Team. "Rhea, you should have had me as a backup," I said. I see Tegan being stretchered out after the brutal attack. She was crying and missing her brace.

I know how Tegan feels, I suffered the same injury but I never had anyone attack my knee and re-injured like that. IF Dakota tried doing that to my knee, she's gonna get hers destroyed first.

"Looks like I'm all done here," Caysey said. I looked in the mirror at my hairstyle. "Holy shit, this is awesome. Thank you, Caysey," I said, smiling.

"It's no problem," she said. I nodded and took a selfie. Caysey pops in the background. I took the picture with a smiles. "I will tag you in it," I said smiling. "Thank you," she said, smiling. Caysey's phone rings.