two

Jaelyn

   It's been a few weeks since I made my NXT return at a live show. I've been part of tapings as well. Right now, I'm at home with my daughter Bridgette watching my NXT Taping that I did. "Bridge, who's that on the screen?" I asked.

  "That's you Mommy," Bridge points. "Yes, that's mommy," I said. We were watching my match. "You kicking some butt, Mommy," she said. My phone vibrates and it was Rami texting me

Rami: Hey Jaelyn. It's Rami.

Me: Hey Rami. I'll text you in a bit. Watching NXT with Bridge.

Rami: Ok, tell her I say hi.

  I put my phone down to finish watching NXT with Bridgette. Bridge cheers. "Mommy, you beat Bayley," Bridge said.

  "Yes, I did. You love seeing Mommy wins a match don't you?" I asked her. "Yes," she said, then she yawns.

  "Tired, pumpkin?" I asked. She nods. "Bed time?" I asked her. "Sleepy," she said. "Alright. Let's get you ready for bed," I said, carrying her to her room.  We got to her bedroom. She got in her bed. I covered her up. "Mom, is my dad coming to visit me this weekend?" she asked.

  "I don't know. I will call him and ask him," I answered her. "Okay," Bridge said. Ok, you sleep well, see you in the morning," I said, kissing her forehead. I turned off her light.

  I went back into the living room. Then I went to text Rami back.

Me: Well she was getting sleepy. So what's up?

Rami: Not much. Well someone at the WWE Performance has been interested in you.

Me: Oh really, who?

Rami: Fergal Devitt

Me: Oh really. I think he's out of my league.

Rami: I'll tell him I told you that.

 I called Rami's phone. He answered. "You better not tell Fergal that I said that. "Hi Jaelyn. You think I'm out of your league," I hear Fergal's accent.

Fergal

  Rami's phone went off. "She's calling. Told you it worked," he said. I started giggling. Rami gave me his phone and I answered it.

"Rami, you better not tell Fergal that I texted you that," she said. "Hi Jaelyn. You think I'm out of your league?" I asked.

   "Yes, I think I do," she said. "I build legos when I'm not at the Performance Center learning to ropes of NXT. So how am I out of your league?" I asked. "Well you look 5 years older than me and also I'm a Bella like my older sisters, Brie and Nikki," she said.

  "I see. Well Jaelyn, if you get to know me more, you would know that I'm not league," I said. "Wait, are you asking me out?" she said. I paused for a second.

   "Maybeee," I said, smiling. "Maybe if we hanged out at the Performance Center, then I will consider," she said.

     "Okay, then. I guess I will see you there tomorrow," I said, smiling. "Ok, see you there," she said. "Bye," I said. "Bye Fergal," she said. I hanged up. "See man, was that so fucking hard?" Rami asked.

Next Day

   I got to the Performance Center. I don't see Jaelyn here yet. "I hope she isn't sick," I thought to myself.  I stepped outside to wait for her. I see her car pull up but it was Nikki with her. As I saw her and Nikki pull in, I headed back inside.