seventy-four

Jaelyn

It's been one week since Lauren made her return to NXT and the stupid attack by Chelsea on Lauren. I am getting ready for the Women's Battle Royal to face Rhea Ripley in the main event. Too bad Chelsea and Robert left Full Sail like cowards.

"Aww, too scared to lose, @chelseagreen ? You should be scared!" I tweeted. I put my phone away in my duffle bag. I changed into my gear. Melissa's in the match as well. I got into my gear on.

Afterwards, I bumped into Fergal. "Ready babe?" he asked. "As I'll ever be," I said, smiling. "Well you got this. You deserve to be NXT Women's Champion," he said. I nodded. "It's been forever since I had any title opportunities," I said.

"Since WrestleMania 34," he said. "Don't remind me," I said. "Did you hear about The Joke Brand running away from the Battle Royal?" he asked. "Yeah I saw. Chelsea's scared to lose a match, just like her fiancee Zack Boreder," I said.

"She'll never be a Bella that's for sure," he said. "Or a Rollins," Lauren said, walking over.

"Lauren, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I just spoke to Mr. Regal. I am getting a match against Chelsea Green. In two weeks whether RobbiE likes it or not. You don't mess with Lauren Rollins and get away with it," she said.

No. 1 Contendership Battle Royal

We are all backstage, waiting to do our entrance but not everyone is getting them. Mostly the main one. Melissa, Mia, Bianca, Kacy, and Mercedes had their entrances. During the commercial more women filled the ring. Vanessa Bourne, Deonna Purrazzo (or Jane Ellsworth as Alexa Bliss called her if anyone remembers), Santana Garrett, Indi, Shotzie, Lauren Rollins, Jessi Kamea, MJ Jenkins, Xia Li, and Catalina.

Io's music was playing. "Io Shirai!" Alicia said. Then Tegan's music starts playing. "Tegan Nox," Alicia said. My music starts playing. 

I walked out with Fergal and he kissed me before heading to the ring

I walked out with Fergal and he kissed me before heading to the ring. He headed to the back and she did her loser hand and turned it into a J shooter hand. Vanessa was staring right at me

(Mauro: Here comes the Only Bella that Matters with her husband Finn Balor.)

"Jae Bella!" Alicia said. As I got into the ring, I looked at everyone. I make crying faces to Vanessa. Shayna's music starts playing. "And Shayna Blaszer," Alicia said. Shayna came to the ring as we all stared at the former champ.

The bell rings as we all started fighting. I went straight after Vanessa.

After commercial, Shayna eliminated Santana Garrett. Vanessa and I were fighting it out. Vanessa attempted to eliminate me however, I ducked and pulling the top ropes to get Vanessa over but she didn't touch the floor.