seventy-nine

Jaelyn

A few days have passed, I am living in a rental house because I got over a sickness. I am feeling 100 percent better but I've been dealing with depression again. Fergal's raising the twins by himself while Bridgette's at her dad's to prevent me from spreading it to my kids.

Later tonight, I was supposed to be part of a Second Chance Gauntlet match to be the final participant in the No 1 Contendership Ladder match. Miley's already in the match by defeating Kayden Carter.

Since I been living on my own since I've been sick, I've been feeling lonely and missing my family. I've had my mom come and visit me to make sure I'm getting better. My phone went off. Fergal was calling me on FaceTime.

I answered it. "Hey babe!" Fergal said. "Hi, babe," I said. "Someone wants to say hi," Fergal said. I see Lyndi and FJ. "Hi, Mommy!" they both said. I gasped and smiled. "Hi, babies! Do you miss me?" I asked.

"Of course we miss you. Bridgette came over to help me with the twins," he said, smiling. "Is Bridgy there?" I asked. "She's at her dad's at the moment. She'll be over tomorrow since they closed schools down due to Covid," he said.

Two Week Later

I am back at NXT tv. WrestleMania has passed. Fergal and Aichner match is still going on. Aichner attempted a knee strike to Balor on the stair. I pulled Fergal out of the way as Aichner missed and went over the stairs. "Thanks Jae," Fergal whispers.

(Byron: Jae Bella pulling Finn Balor out of the way.)

I nodded as I Felt Marcel pulling my hair. I gasped as he did that.

(Beth: Marcel's got Jae Bella)

I kicked him low. He groans as I did that. I see Fergal getting up and I whipped Marcel into Finn as he does the Slingblade to him. "That's what you get!" I yelled. I fixed up my hair. Balor goes to Aichner then looks over at Marcel as he got up.

Balor ran towards him as Marcel tries to attack me. Balor does a drop kick to him through the barricade. "Keep you hands off her!" Balor said. Aichner attacks Balor and making go guyt first onto the side of the ring, getting him back in the ring.

Less than a minute later, Balor does the 1916 to Aichner for the win.

After the match, I am waiting for Aliyah to finish her, so I can do mine. "Weeks ago, Aliyah was suppose to go one on one against Jae Bella to advance into the No. 1 Contendership Ladder at Takeover but Jae Bella wasn't medical cleared to compete and Aliyah made comments about Jae Bella, saying she's like Nikki Bella and saying things about Finn Balor," Tom said on commentary.

"Well I am gonna teach this little girl a message. You don't compare me to Nikki Bella nor talk about the father of my children," I said. "Whoop her ass for me and the kids," he said. I nodded as I took my sweatpants and hoodie off, revealing my gear.