seventy-three

Jaelyn

It's close to the holidays. Fergal and I with the twins and Bridgette are going to Ireland to visit his family. Bryson's letting me have Bridgette for Christmas since he got to take her to San Deigo for Thanksgiving.

"Mommy, did I tell you Artem asked Auntie Coco to marry him?" she asked. "Yeah, Auntie Brie told me about it," I said. "Well I'm not surprised that Artem proposed to Nicole. I thought Nicole would cheat on him," Fergal said.

"Same here but if Nicole's happy and not hitting on you like she use to, I'll be fine," I said. "Auntie Coco hit Dad Fergal?" Bridgette asked. "No no, sweetie. Auntie Coco was trying to flirt with Dad Fergal after she dumped John Cena," I said.

"Oh okay. So Mommy, are you gonna manage Dad Fergal for his Championship Match against Adam Cole tomorrow?" Bridgette asked. "Not sure yet," I said. "Well I really like having Mommy at ringside cheering me on," he said.

"You're gross. Plus I can hear you two from my bedroom," she said. "Uhoh," Fergal said. "Well at least you haven't opened the door on us," I said. "Eww!" Bridgette yelled. "Sorry, sweetie," I said. "If it happens, just put your noise-cancelling headphones that Auntie Lola got you," Fergal said.

Bridgette nodded. "Well since it's 4pm, time to do your Wednesday chore," I said. Bridgette nodded and gets up. I smiled as she got up. "Now we have to deal with her being home for the holidays until January," he said.

"At least she's a big help with two twins running around with chickens with their heads cut off," I said. "Good thing Irelynd and FJ are not in their terrible twos," he said. "Yet," I said.

NXT December 18th

Fergal got his jacket on and I am backstage with him. However, I'm just escorting him to the ring and heading back to the locker room. He looked at me, noticing my head was down. "Hey, I don't like this either," he said.

"Yeah but there will be many more matches I will be at ringside for," I said. "True. One day, I will be ringside for one of your matches as well," he said, lifting my chin up. I smiled. "There you go," he said, smiling.

I smiled back. We hear the NXT chants. His music started playing. I went out first and he followed me.

(Mauro: We begin with the NXT Championship match up for grabs with limited commercial interruptions

(Mauro: We begin with the NXT Championship match up for grabs with limited commercial interruptions.)
(Nigel: That's right, Mauro. We saw the Cruiserweight Championship last week. Tonight, will the NXT title change hands?)

I stood next to him as he lifted his arms up with the crowd, making his shooter hands. He stood back up and turned to me. He pulled me closer to him. We pecked each other's lips and I headed to the back.