eighty-two

Two Days Later/May 16th

Jaelyn

Today is my birthday, I turn 27 today. We won't be going out for my birthday. We are staying in. Fergal, Bridgette and the twins are spending time together as a family. Fergal and I are gonna talk to Bridgette about the divorce.

"Bridgette isn't going to like this when we tell her about our divorce even though it's on hold due to the pandemic," I said. "I know, it's for the best," he said. "Are you gonna see Veronica tonight?" I asked.

"No not tonight. I told her that I was spending time with my kids," he said. "What was her reaction?" I asked. "She wasn't happy but she's a little occupied tho," he said. "Oh," I said. "Yeah," he said.

Bridgette came down the stairs. "Mommy, I got the twins down for a nap," Bridgette said. "Should we tell her now?" I asked. "Let's tell her," he whispered. We nodded. "Thank you, sweetie," I said.

"Bridgette, can you sit? Mom and I have to talk to you," Fergal said. Bridgette sat down on the chair next to us. "So what's up?" Bridgette asked. "Bridgette, I don't know how you will react to this. Fergal and I are getting divorced," I said.

Bridgette looked at us. "Why?" she asked. "We've been together for a very long time along with the ups and down that we went through all these years. As well as someone coming in between us. Sometimes we argue over silly things and our past and I still have that fear of someone coming between us again. So we decided to file for divorce," I said.

Bridgette looks down. "Are you okay, Bridgette?" Fergal asked. She shook her head. "No, I'm not. I need some time to think about this," she said, walking away up the stairs. I sighed as she got sad.

"I didn't expect her reaction. We shouldn't have even told her," I said. "We just told her. She just needs time to express this news," he said. I nodded, covering my head. Fergal wrapped his arm around me.

"Do you have any matches coming up at NXT?" he asked. "Nope. I already gave Chelsea a beating for Lauren, I took that little brat Aliyah to the woodshed," I said. "Now you need to beat up Mrs. Failure for stealing your move," he said.

"Once you finish with Priest, you go for the NXT Championship and I will go for the Women's Championship," I said. "Agreed," he said. I looked at him. My phone went off and it was Lauren FaceTiming me.

"Lauren's calling," I said. "Okay, does she know about us getting divorced?" he asked. I shook my head no. I answered it. "Hey, bestie," I said. Lauren pops on the screen. "Hey, bestie! Happy Birthday!" she said. "Thanks, bestie," I said, smiling.

"Hey, Ferg!" Lauren said. "Hey, Lola, how is being quarantined in Iowa?" he asked. "It's good, I guess. Jon's in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for AEW," she said. "We didn't know that," I said. "Is he still the AEW Champion?" Fergal asked.

"He is. I couldn't be more proud of him," I said. "So Fergal, I saw what Priest did to you during your match against Trevor Lee aka Grimes. How's your knee?" she asked. "It's bruised but I will live," he said.

"Good thing. Jaelyn, thank you for beating up Chelsea Green for me," she said. "No problem. Did you see that I took that little brat Aliyah to the woodshed?" I asked. "Hell yes. Rosalie's been having a bratty attitude since they closed schools down due to Covid," she said.

"Bridgette hasn't gotten the bratty attitude," I said. "Ohh, soon you will get there with her," she said. "Well Bridgette knows better to act like a brat with me. If she does, she gets a privilege taken away or does a chore," I said.

"Good thing. So are you and Fergal going to have some time alone on your birthday?" she asked. "Nah, it's gonna with Bridgette and the twins," I said. "Oh that's sounds good," she said, smiling "So how's your twins; Davina and Elijah?" I asked.