Part 22

"I wanna go first!" I said taking the microphone. I started to sing "Dear future husband" by Megan Trainor but I sang with sass. "You heard that Dallas." Torres said snapping her fingers in a "Z" formation. "Okay. I'm tired of being boring. I wanna sing!" My dad said taking the microphone from me. "Geez someone's excited." I said rolling my eyes and sitting under Dally's arm. "That was an amazing performance Y/N." He whispered in my ear. "I know. I'm great at everything." I said flipping my hair. Then my dad started to sing "Line without a hook" by Ricky Montgomery. He never broke eye contact with my mom and their love story is beautiful. He was pretty good. I know where I got it from. He finished the song and everyone clapped for him and he ran over sat on my mom's lap and kissed her. "Okay my turn!" Dally said getting up. He likes a lot of rock so it'll probably rock.  Sure enough I was right. He started singing "Is this love" by Whitesnake. He looked so happy which made me smile. He finished and everyone else had a turn. Mark sang "Whistle" by Flo Rida, Cristina sang the "Tequila" song, Lexie sang "Happ" by Pharell Williams, and my mom sang "Can't stop lovin you" by Van Halen. It was my turn again and I sang "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" by Megan Trainor ft. John Legend and I really tried on this one. "Woah Y/N. I didn't know you could sing like that!" Dally said getting up. My mom covered my dad's eyes and Lexie covered Mark's eyes as Dally pulled me into a kiss. When we pulled out everyone opened their eyes and Karev was standing at the front door. "What the heck Y/N!" He said walking toward me. " We broke up like 3 months ago Alex! Why do you care!" I said. "Because it hurts!" He said. "Now you know how she felt when she saw you with that nurse!" Mark said. "He WHAT!" My dad said getting up.
———————————————————————-
"You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" Alex said throwing his hands up and back down. "I didn't tell him! He saw you!" I said. "Did you cheat on her Karev!" My dad said getting up. "Derek it won't do any good." My mom said pushing him back down. "You WHAT!" Lexie said getting up off of Mark. "She just didn't meet my needs." Alex said shrugging. "Oh that's it." Lexie said trying to attack him but Mark caught her before she could get on him. "I mean look at you!" Alex said. I could see Dally's jaw clench. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it to let him know it didn't effect me. "Get out Karev." My dad said. "N-" Karev tried to say before my dad cut him off. "Now!" My dad and Mark said. With that he left.
———————————————————————-
"Y/N you know none of what he said is true." My dad said. "You're an amazing surgeon and you're related to me!" Mark said. "And you complete me." Dally said putting his arms around my waist. "He's probably just mad that I'm happy and he can't even get laid." I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah. Mark's like him." My mom said looking at her nails. "Am not!" Mark said turning around to look at her. "Whatever you say." My mom said laying down on my dad.