Part 20

There wasn't really anything going on at work. I was done changing out of my scrubs to be found by a waiting Dallas. "Hello gorgeous!" He said as I walked out of the locker room. "Hello handsome!" I said grabbing his hand. "I'm moving into Juliana's apartment today." I said. "That's a relief. Your dad always gives me a look before you walk down the stairs and Derek Shepherd scares me." He said laughing. "He's such a softie though!" I said laughing. "He's a world class neurosurgeon! He could take my brains out any moment!" Dally said. "Oh he wouldn't because then he would have to put them back together!" I said.

---------------------------------------------

I had just put my last boxes in my car when my dad and mom came down the stairs with Zola. "Oh our little baby is all grown up!" My mom said. I gave everyone a hug. "I still work with you guys and let me know if you are having any parties or anything fun here!" I said leaving. When I got to Juliana's I unpacked then started to watch a movie. Someone was knocking at the door and I was the only one home so I answered that. "Hey neighbor!" Mark said as I opened the door. "Mark!" I said hugging him. "I'm so glad that you're my neighbor than some hoodlums." I said pulling out of the hug. "I'd love to stay and talk but if you hear banging it's me and Lexie!" He said running away before I could hit him in the back of the head. "Mark!" I said sticking my head out of the door. I walked back inside to make some popcorn. While it was popping I heard knocking again. "Mark if that's you I swear!" I said answering the door. "Baby!" I said as I pulled Dallas inside. "I was watching a movie if you wanted to watch it with me." I said taking the popcorn out of the microwave. "You look so good in my clothes but you look better in my arms." He said hugging me from behind. "I'll take that as a yes." I said. As we sat on the couch I heard a banging noise. "Are you kidding me Sloan!" I said gagging. "Is he-" Dallas asked. "Yep." I said cutting him off. I turned the movie up louder and ended up falling asleep on Dally.

--------------------------------------------------

When I woke up Dally was asleep so I got up from the couch and wrote a note saying "Please stop doing the nasty with my aunt while I'm at home! :) Thanks! -Your favorite niece/neighbor". I quickly taped it on the door and cleaned up the popcorn and drinks. Then Juliana and Johnny came in half naked. "You've got to be kidding me!" I said closing my eyes but slipping and falling. "Y/N?" Dally asked. "Yes?" I said getting up. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Yep but I think we should go to Mark's." I said putting some crocs on. "Okay I'm right behind you." Dally said getting up.