Part 42

"Have you told Draco?" I asked Juliana. "Yes..." She said slowly. "And?!" I asked. "He was so excited he proposed!" She said showing me her ring. "It's gorgeous!" I said looking at it. "I guess me and Dally are going to move out." I said. It's only been two days since Mark and Lexie died and I still haven't been in that apartment. "Yeah... but whenever you can." Juliana said with a welcoming smile. "Okay. I'm going to go cry now." I said leaving her room and flopping into the bed. "You alright?" Dally asked me rubbing my back. "Not really." I said with a long sigh. "Come here." Dally said opening his arms for me to lay on him. "I miss George and Mark and Lexie." I said choking back on tears. "Mark was always the life of the party. Lexie was smarter and younger. Gosh who am I going to talk to about you." I said as a few tears escaped. "I know. I know." He said rubbing my back. "We have to move. I have a place already and if Callie need's help with Sofia she already has all of her toys there." I said. "Let's not think about moving right now. Let's take a nap." He said.

———————————————————————-

We basically slept the whole day away. "Where are you going?" Dally asked as I got up. "I'll be right back." I said as I left the apartment and went to Mark's. When I opened the door I immediately broke down. I went to their bedroom and got one of his hoodies and Lexie's favorite blanket. I went back to Juliana's apartment a hot mess. I went into my room and Dally was sound asleep. I knew where he put the ring at so I got it out of the box and put it on my finger.

———————————————————————-

We were moving into Mark and Lexie's apartment today. It was definitely going to be an emotional day. We had put everything in the apartment already and Dally was just checking to make sure everything was in there or in a box. "Wait. Where's my ring?!" He said looking around frantically. "Babe. Calm down. It's on my finger." I said showing him my finger. "So does that mean you want to marry me?" He asked me. "Yes!" I said. He ran over to me, picked me up, and kissed me. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Dally said resting his forehead on mine. He put me down and I ran to Juliana. "Does something look different?" I asked her trying to subtly show her my hand. "Your butt looks bigger." She said eating ramen noodles. "WAIT!" She said and gasped very loudly. "You have a ring on!" She said trying to get up. "Sit your pregnant self back down." I said sitting on the bed. "I'm so happy for you!" She said tearing up. "Okay this is dramatic." I said. "It's the hormones." She said. "Okay anyway I have to go move now. Byeeee!" I said leaving her room.