Part 26

We got my dad stable and they took Owen to another OR. They eventually got him stable but my mom had a miscarriage. Alex got taken to another hospital and he had lost a lot of blood. Gary Clark shot himself before the police could get to him.

-----------------------------------------------------

I got home because I did not want to be at that hospital. I think I'm going to get a vacation because of that. I opened the apartment door and threw my stuff down in my room and just face planted on to my bed. I couldn't get the image of Gary holding a gun to my head out of my mind. I didn't want to be alone but no one was home. I took my phone and knocked on Callie's door to see if she was home. She was and invited me in. "Arizona and I are back together so you can stay at your place now." She said with a chuckle. We talked for a little before I got a text from Dally. "Be over soon <3" He said. "Thanks for having me over Callie." I said walking out.

------------------------------------------------------

When I started to walk to my apartment I was engulfed in a hug but it wasn't Dally it was Lexie. "Are you okay?!" I said as I hugged her back. Mark was far behind her. "Yeah just a little shook up. Are you?" Lexie said. "W-" I started to say. "You don't have to talk we already know." Lexie said. She pulled out of the hug and then Mark pulled me into one. "Alex is stable. A douche but stable." Mark said. "Thank you guys. Really it means a lot to me." I said going into my apartment. I took a shower while I waited for Dally.

-------------------------------------------------------

I got out of the shower as soon as Dally walked in. "Y/N!" Dally said coming into my room. "In here!" I said throwing my hair in a towel. I walked out into my bedroom and checked my phone and Dally walked in my room. He picked me up in a hug and I started crying. "I heard what happened. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you." He said rubbing my back in the hug. "I don't ever want to be alone." I said. "You don't have to." Dally said.