Part 30

"Come on Zola!" I said holding her and Dally's hand. "Coming!" She said coming up behind me. "Thank you Dally for doing this. I know kids aren't your strong suite." I said. "Y/N you and your parents had a terrible day. This was the least I could do." Dally said kissing me on the forehead.
———————————————————————-
"Okay so I'll go get the air mattress from Callie's and you two have fun!" I say as I leave the apartment. I went to knock on Callie's door and Arizona opened it. "Oh hey Y/N!" Arizona said. "Hey Arizona. Do you guys have an air mattress?" I asked fiddling with my fingers. "Mark had it last- Is that a ring on your finger?!" Arizona asked looking at my hands. "Oh um. Yeah actually." I said with a slight chuckle. "Okay you have to tell me!" Arizona said clapping her hands. "Arizona who's at the door?" Callie yelled. "Come on in!" Arizona said pulling me in. I texted Dally "At Callie's to talk to her. Have to go to Mark's later." I sent it. "It's just Y/N!" Arizona said as Callie entered the room. "A RING! HE GAVE YOU A RING!" Callie yelled jumping up and down. "She was just about to tell us." Arizona said sitting down.
———————————————————————-
"Dr. Y/N Winston. I like it!" Callie said. "I can't with you two. Anyways I have to go get this air mattress from Mark's and then I'm going to sleep it's been a long day. Thank you guys for having me over!" I said walking out of the door and down the hall. I knocked on his door and Lexie answered. "Hey Y/N!" She said. "Hey Lexie! Do you guys have an air mattress I can borrow? We have Zola tonight since the situation and probably will have her for a week." I said. "Yeah yeah come in!" Lexie said waving me in. "Y/N!" Sofia said walking towards me. "Hey Sofia!" I said picking her up. "Is that a ring?!" Mark said walking into the room. "You betcha!" I said bouncing up and down. "Lex! Come look at this!" Mark said.
———————————————————————-
"Wow no way!" Lexie said. "Your getting married!" Mark said. "Yeah. Now let me get back to my fiancé so I can go to bed!" I said putting Sofia down and picking the air mattress up. "Come here tomorrow! Sofia and Zola can have a play date!" Mark said closing the door behind me. I opened the door to find Zola asleep in Dally who was also asleep. I couldn't help but smile. I went to go set up the air mattress but when I was unfolding it someone came in and jumped on my bed. "RING I LIKE RINGS!" Juliana said. "Sh! Zola and Dallas are asleep!" I said. "Sorry. Tell me!" Juliana said. I told her and I was done setting up the air mattress. "How are you and Johnny?" I asked her. "He's been really distant lately which worries me." Juliana said. "Okay well let me get these two up and in bed." I said walking to the living room. I picked Zola up and put her on the air mattress and went back into the living room to walk Dallas up. "Wake up!" I said pinching his nose. "Babe!" He said waking up startled. "Get in bed dummy." I said slapping his butt. "What the heck is going on with you!" Dally said walking and going to bed. Let's hope I can sleep that easy tonight.
———————————————————————-
It was about 3 am when I woke up startled because I was having flashbacks of today. I scooted closer to Dally after I checked on Zola just because I feel safe in his arms. He turned around and put his arm around my waist. My dad never can sleep in a hospital bed so I decided to text him and Cristina because I didn't check on Owen. "Hey Cristina. How's Owen?" I sent her. "Heyyyyy. He's fineeeeee!" She sent back. "Are you at Joe's?" I asked. "Yuppppppp" She responded. "Okay have fun goodnight." I sent her back. She left me on read. Typical Cristina. My dad and I just talked about today and the engagement and he went to sleep. I tried to but I couldn't fall back asleep so I just laid awake till 7.