Part 66

"Come on Zo! Bedtime!" I said urging her into her room. "Goodnight." I said turning the lights off and closing the door. "Okay. One down two to go." I said to myself. "Come on Bailey!" I said. "He's already got his pijamas on. He won't get off my leg though." Dally said walking into the baby room. "Come on Bailey! Bed time!" I said trying to pick him up. "Goodnight Bailey!" I said laying him in his crib as Dally laid Ellis down. He closed the door as I laid on the couch. "Now we wait for Amelia." I said. "Mommy!" Lexie said running to me. "Come here sweetie." I said as she laid in my arms. "Go to sleep." I said closing her eyes and humming. Dally came by and sat down on the couch with me. "Who knows when that'll be." He said turning his head to look at me. "Or Maggie. She can help. Right?" I asked slightly out of breath. "She better." Dally said laughing. I closed my eyes and slowly went to sleep. Before I went completely out I felt weight lifted off of my arms.
———————————————————————-
"Y/N?" I heard a voice ask. I opened my eyes and saw I was in the guest room. "Yeah?" I said groggy. "I had a nightmare." Zola said. "I'm sorry. Let's go get some water then you can sleep with me." I said getting up. She got some water and we started walking back up to the guest room. Dally scooted over along with Lexie. "Alright." I said exhaling. "I miss him." Zola said. "Hm?" I asked. "Dad. I miss him." Zola said clutching her stuffed animal. "Me too Zo. Me too." I said putting my arm around her. "I'm gonna be just like him." Zola said. "Oh really now?" I asked closing my eyes. "Yep! I'm going to be a neurosurgeon just like him!" She said. "How about we dream about us watching a surgery dad was performing. Does that sound good?" I asked. I heard light snoring coming from her.
———————————————————————-
I woke up the next morning at 8 because Ellis was crying. "Well goodmorning." I said to Bailey as he was also awake. "You should go wake Dally up." I said to him helping him out of his crib. "Dally!" He said running and jumping on him. "Hey kid." Dally said groaning in a morning voice. "Amelia! Maggie!" I yelled knocking on their doors. "I'm going to the hospital. Can you guys take care of the kids? I'm sure Dally wants to go home and get some sleep." I said to them. "Yeah. Sounds good!" Maggie said. "Come on sleepy head. Get up. Go sleep in our bed." I said pulling his arm. "Why is everyone pulling on me this morning!" He said getting up and rubbing his eyes. "Because you never wake up. Come on." I said getting the keys.
———————————————————————-
I threw my hair in a messy bun when we got home. "You know. This beds gonna be really cold and empty without you here." Dally said laying on the bed. "Sucks for you." I said looking at myself in the mirror. "Cold." Dally said exhaling. "I have to go to the hospital! You need sleep." I said walking over to him. "Fine. Tell your mom I said hello." He said crossing his arms. "I will. Now go to sleep." I said closing his eyes. "Wait!" He said sitting up. "Come here." He said motioning to me. He pulled me into a long kiss. "I have to go." I said. "Don't move. Stay here. Wait for me." I said turning at the door and smiling at him. "You look and sound like your dad." Dally said grinning at me. "Wait for me." I said before leaving. "I love you!" He yelled. "I love you more!" I said before getting in my car. As soon as I opened the garage I got a text. TEXT MESSAGE: Dally❤️: "Don't think I didn't hear that. I love you more." I read and smiled. Response: "I love you more. The end. I win."
———————————————————————-
I got to the hospital and everyone greeted me. I walked into my moms room and pulled a chair by her bed. "Hey mom." I said holding her hand. "You can't hear me so I'm gonna ramble on." I said hanging my head. "Zola last night had a nightmare and came to lay with me in bed. She said some really eye opening things for her age. She told me that she missed dad. It breaks my heart that Zola and Bailey will barley remember him and Ellis won't ever meet him. It opened my eyes at least seeing the pain she's going through. If you never date anyone again because I know you. You probably will say that he was your one great love and you will never love anyone else. If you do end up meeting someone and taking that step with them I'm sure they would do the daddy daughter dance with Zola but she always has me or Dally as an option. I know I'm not a guy or anything but I can still dance with her. This stuff kills me. He's been gone for years but I still am not over it. I don't think I ever will. We all miss him. I know you do. I know that you wish he was in your hospital bed with you right now but it's Alex. Let's be honest Alex is not Derek Shepherd." I said with a tear rolling down my face. I heard her laugh. I looked up and she had a tear rolling down her face. "Did you hear that?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Holy crap!" I said laughing through tears. Alex came in and I decided to let him talk to her.
———————————————————————-
I got home and went into the bedroom and saw Dally sleeping. I walked up to him and plugged his nose so he couldn't breath. He woke up with a startle and I started dying of laughter. "You think your so funny." He said pulling me into his lap. "I'd like to say I am." I said laying my head back on his shoulder. "Mhm." He said. "Did you get some sleep?" I asked straddling him. "Before you came in and rudely woke me up? Yes." He said. "Good." I said smiling at him. "How is she?" Dally asked. "She can hear!" I said smiling. "That's amazing!" He said returning the smile. After a long silence I smashed my lips into his. "You. Mrs. Winston. Are full of surprises." He said pulling away. "But you love it." I said. "I do love it." Dally said as I rested my forehead on his. "I could stay like this forever." Dally said. "I told you to wait for me." I said smiling. Suddenly I felt something. "Please don't be what I think it is." I slightly whispered. "Are you alright?" Dally asked. "I- i don't know." I said my voice shaky. I got up to the bathroom to look and when I stood up I saw blood. Everywhere. "Dally... I'm having a miscarriage." I said horrified at the sight.