Part 44

1 month later

"You look gorgeous Y/N." My mom said. "He's one lucky guy." Jo said. Me and Jo had gotten close over work. "Okay so all of the alcohol is set up." Cristina said. "Everyone is here." April said. It was my wedding day and I was nervous as crap. April planned my wedding and it was so gorgeous. "April it's perfect." I said looking around. "Is the bride ready?" My dad said. "Let's get this show on the road." Callie said walking out. My dad took my arm and we walked down the isle. When Dally saw me he started tearing up. He had the gang behind him. Juliana was my Maid of Honor and Johnny was Dally's best man so Johnny walked Juliana down and it was hilarious. For me at least. I saw Draco get so ticked off. My dad dropped me off with a kiss on the cheek. We said our vows and our "I do's". "You may now kiss the bride!" The priest said. "Finally." Dally mumbled and pulled me into a long kiss.
———————————————————————-
Our first dance was the finale dance in Dirty dancing. When we did the lift everyone started screaming and clapping. After all of the dances and eating was over everyone was able to go on the dance floor. "Go dance with your friends!" I said pushing Dally out on the dance floor. I went over to Arizona and Callie and started talking to them. I noticed Johnny walk over to Juliana who was sitting down and start almost flirting with her. "Let's go dance!" I said pulling Arizona and Callie out on the dance floor close to Dally. I saw Draco walk over to Juliana and Johnny and help Juliana stand up and take her to the dance floor by me and Dally. "Go Draco!" I said high fiving him. "I love this song!" I said as Wobble came on. "Don't overdo yourself Juliana!" I said over the music while dancing. "Since when have you danced like that?!" I said to my mom. "There is a lot of things you don't know." My mom said laughing at me. When the song ended I noticed my dad was sitting at a table drinking so I went over to him. "Why aren't you dancing?!" I said sitting down. "Mark would have been life of the party." He said taking a sip of his champagne. "I think Mark wouldn't want you sitting at out at my wedding. Let's go dance!" I said pulling him up to dance. I asked the dj to play "Yeah!" by Usher because that was Mark's favorite party song. "You didn't." My dad said. "I did." I said with a chuckle. We danced to it while tearing up.
———————————————————————-
"Gosh Mark would as loved this." I said as we were in the car. "He would have. But I don't think he would want you to be sad on our wedding day." He said grabbing my hand. "You're right." I said holding his hand. "I don't think he would have liked the way you were dancing on me though..." He said. "Dallas Winston!" I said laughing. "What! It's the truth!" He said joking around. "He'd be dancing with Lexie like that." I said slightly chuckling. "It was hot though." He whispered in my ear which sent chills through my whole body. When we parked he carried me bridal style all the way to our bed. "Let's start on the baby making." He said taking his shirt off. "Dallas!" I said giggling as he got on top of me and kissed me.