Part 14

"Wait!" Sylvia said causing both of us to turn to her. "You guys are related too?!" She said shocked. I just stood next to him and smiled. "Holy crap!" She said. "Now I know why Dallas liked you!" Two-Bit said. "You look exactly like him!" Two-Bit and Sylvia said. "Well she is my daughter so I would hope so." My dad said. "So you're telling me that you are surrounded by hot doctors and you can't date any!" She said shocked. "Well there was Dr. Karev oh and Dr. Avery." I said making it look like I was thinking hard about it. My dad just crossed his arms and looked at me disgusted. "I'm joking! I'd never date Karev or Avery!" I said turning to my dad. "That's a relief." My dad said breathing out a gust of air he didn't know he had. Then my pager went off. "Sloan. He really wants me to do plastics since there are plenty of ortho and the only plastic surgeon got fired yesterday. Anyway I've got to go." I said leaving the room with my dad.

-------------------------------------------------

"Mark I want to go home!" I said. "Well just consider plastics!" He said giving me the pouty lip. "Fine!" I said pinching his cheeks. "You're the best!" He said. "I know you don't have to tell me." I said walking off. I changed out of my scrubs and lab coat but before I could get into the parking lot Sylvia ran up to me. "Dr. Shepherd?" She said causing me to turn around. "Yes?" I said. "Here is my number and we are going to be friends whether you like it or not." She said harshly. Rude. "Um okay." I said turning off to go to my car. I wanted to go see Juliana.

---------------------------------------------------

I got to her apartment and knocked. When she answered the door I just walked in. "Did you have a guy here last night?!" I said looking at her dirty apartment. "Well-" She said. Then Johnny walked out of the bathroom. "I-" I said looking at Juliana. "Put your clothes on and shoo! She'll call you later!" I said pushing Johnny out. I started laughing hysterically. "I SHIP IT!" I said. "Well you should have seen the way you were all up on Darry last night." She said causing me to stop laughing. "What do you mean." I said sternly. "You were rubbing all up on him last night." She said trying to contain her laughter. "I need bleach and ice cream." I said trying not to puke. Juliana started laughing at me. I laid on the couch with a blanket and tub of ice cream. "What specialty are you thinking about choosing?" I asked. "Well I was thinking maybe Peds." She stopped before talking. I started laughing again. "You?! Peds?!" I said laughing. "You'd kill a kid before you could ever get to your boards!" I said which caused her to start laughing with me. "I think either neuro or trauma." She said. "Now those are reasonably." I said with a slight chuckle. "What about you?" She asked me. "Well I normally was going to go for ortho but Sloan wants me in plastics." I said. "Dang." Juliana said. "But I know Sloan can get me in plastics easily but ortho not so much. Callie would ship me off to Canada before helping me." I said eating the ice cream. "Well I can't help you there." Juliana said.

--------------------------------------------------------

When I got home my parents were fighting. Yay! I went to the fridge and got an orange juice. George came down with Zola. "Hey Georgie! Hey Zo!" I said getting up. "Hey Y/N!" George said. "Babla" Zola said. "Too much fun last night?" George said. "Too much." I said. "I saw Dallas yesterday." He said excited. "Oh George." I said. "You must not have known but he has a girlfriend." I said. "That's amazing Y/N!" George said looking like he wanted to jump up and down. "It's not me." I said with my voice trailing off. "Oh gosh. I'm sorry Y/N." George said rubbing my shoulder. "Eh I don't care. He'll come back. You just don't leave a Shepherd for another girl." I said. "That's a good mindset." George said sitting down. "She gave me her number because she thought she could get with Mark or my dad." I said making a puke face. "Bleh!" Zola said. "Right Zola." I said laughing. "I think my dad is going to ask for my bed tonight." I said sighing. "Well you can always sleep on my bed since April already called the couch." George said. "Thank you George." I said with a weak smile. "Y/N-" My dad called. "Go for it!" I yelled back. "Thank you!" He said. "I'm off to bed." I said finishing off the orange juice.