Part 6

"You gave up Meredith!" My dad yelled. "You tried to leave me with our children alone!" He kept yelling. I closed my eyes trying not to let the tears fall over. He probably thinks I am insane by now and that I cry too much. "Dallas I promise you that I am not some girl who cries all the time." I said looking at him. "It sounds like it has been a very emotional day for you so I don't think that at all." He said giving me a sympathetic smile. "And call me Dally." He said with another smile. The yelling stopped finally. "Oh my gosh." I said starting to freak out. "What?!" Dally asked. "I get new interns tomorrow!" I said having thoughts run through my head. It was now 10 o'clock. "Thank you for an amazing first date Dally." I said kissing his cheek. But I paused before I left. "Was that okay for me to do?" I asked him. "Yes Y/N. That was great." He said softly laughing. "Okay. I'll see you before surgery." I said leaving the room.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N?" Mark asked me on my way out of the hospital. "Mark!" I said embracing him in a hug. He was hesitant to hug me back but he did. "Y/N what was that for?" He asked taking a long pause. "Wait. Did you get laid?!" He asked me. "I-I- Mark!" I said hitting him in the back of the head. "I did not!" I said. "You better give me a call about it later tonight then." He told me. "Actually Alex brought me to work but then left without me. Can I get a ride home?" I asked him. "Only because I am the greatest uncle ever!" He said walking out the door. "Okay so why are you at the hospital so late? And why are you so happy?" He asked me. "Well I had a date..." I said before getting rudely cut off, "Y/N Shepherd!" Mark yelled. "Was he hot?" He asked me. "Of course he was!" I replied. "Any sex? Making out?" He asked me. "Mark Sloan! Your so inappropiate! And of course not!" I said hitting him in the back of the head multiple times. "Maybe next time." He said. I just shook my head.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When Mark dropped me off he yelled "Next time Y/N!" I just turned around and flipped him off. When I walked through the door I saw April cuddling with some guy on the couch. George walked downstairs with Zola. "Hey Zo!" I said taking her from George. "So how was it?" George asked me. "It was amazing!" I told him but walking off before he could ask me anymore. I sat on the recliner with Zola on my lap. "Hey Y/N and Zola!" April said saying the last part in her baby voice causing me to laugh. "How can your voice get higher?" I said while laughing. They guy got all defensive. "Woah calm down there bud. April knows I'm only joking." I said trying to hold back my laughter. "Is Lexie home?" I asked April. "Yeah she is in her room." April responded. I handed Zola to them and ran off to Lexie's room.