Part 23

We said our goodbye's pretty early because I have to work tomorrow and apparently I'm a grump in the mornings. It was pretty quiet on the car ride home. It was about 8 pm but I haven't ate all day. The cafeteria food isn't good but they have some good foods but Juliana has barley anything in the apartment for lunch. I got some ice cream because I was craving it. Juliana and Johnny were cuddling on the couch and Dally was standing behind me. "I thought you were getting food?!" Dally said trying to take my spoon. "She has no food." I said threatening to bite his finger. "SH!" Juliana and Johnny both yelled. I sat on the couch with them and Dally sat in between my legs. "Comfortable?" Juliana asked Dally. "Yes." He said sassy. "Don't get sassy with me!" Juliana said. Then we heard banging again. "MARK EVERETT SLOAN!" I yelled trying to get up. "THAT IS MY AUNT!" I said pushing Dally out of the way. I was almost out of the door until Dally threw me over his shoulder. "Dallas Winston!"I said kicking around. "Let them have their fun first." He said throwing me down on the couch. "Careful! I'm precious cargo!" I said referring to my surgical abilities. "Oh you'll be fine." Dally said rolling his eyes. "Juliana are you working tomorrow?" I asked as Dally laid on my chest. "Yeah. I'm on Dr. Grey's service." She said. I had to think of who's service I'm on. "Oh crap. I'm on my dad's with Lexie." I said rolling my eyes. Dally put his hand over my face. "Stop rolling your eyes." He said. "Your eyes are closed how could you see that!" I said muffled by his hand. "I can sense it." He said. "I think they are done. I'm going to bed. I'm on my dad's service." I said throwing Dally off the couch. "Ouch!" He said waking up. "Are you okay?" I said running to him. "No." He said giving me sad eyes. "What's wrong babe?" I asked sitting on his legs. "My lips hurt and I'm sad." He said in a baby voice. "Can you kiss it and make it better?" He asked with the pouty lip. I kissed his lips and got up because who knows how long it'll be before they go at it again. "Help meeee!" He said not being able to get up. I grabbed him by the hands and pulled him up. "I'm going to bed." I said walking off. "Me too!" Dally said chasing after me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was brushing my teeth when Dally walked in and slapped my butt. "Dallas Winston!" I said spitting out my toothpaste. "Hurry up!" He said jumping under the covers. I finished in the bathroom and went to sleep. The next morning when I woke up Dally still wasn't up so I pinched his nose together. "Y/N what the heck!" He said grumpy and rolling over. "I'm going to work." I said making sure that I had everything. I get two days off after today then I have to go to work the next day. When I got to work my dad was waiting for me.