Part 18

Two months later

"Are you ready?" Dallas asked me. "More than ready." I said walking down the stairs. "You look stunning Y/N." He told me. "You look handsome in your tux." I said. "Have fun on your date!" My mom and dad said. My dad kissed me on the cheek and then we were off. "Thank you for waiting for me Dal." I said looking at him. "I'd wait for you all the time." He said not taking his eyes off the road but I knew he meant it. We were going to a fancy restaurant like it should have been instead of Joe's in a hospital room.

-------------------------------------------------

When we got to the restaurant there were beautiful lights everywhere. "Woah Dally." I said looking up at all the lights. "For a very beautiful lady." He said grabbing my hand and walking into the restaurant. "Table for two." He said. "Right this way." The waitress said. We were outside and the sky was beautiful. "Holy-" I said. We ordered our drinks and food and it was all really good. My favorite song started playing and there happened to be a dance floor. "Let's dance!" I said pulling him onto the empty dance floor. It was a slow dance song and it was just amazing to have someone to dance to this song to. I didn't see it but Callie and Arizona got up and started dancing beside us. Along with Bailey and Ben, Teddy and Henry, and Juliana and Johnny. When the song ended everyone around us started clapping but Dallas pulled me into a kiss. Everyone stood there and looked at us. "YEAH Y/N!" Callie and Juliana said clapping. We pulled out of the kiss. "Woah." I said. "Woah is right." Dallas said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Dallas and Johnny asked me and Juliana at the same time. "Yes!" Me and Juliana said at the same time as well. We got back to our dinner and it was now desert time! "I'll pass on the desert." I said handing her back the menu. "I'll take the cheesecake." Dally said handing her the menu back also. Every couple but me and Juliana had already left. Then someone collapsed on the ground.