Part 41

I heard the yelling and ran out to the hallway. The yelling was coming from two places. One was Callie's and the other was Juliana's. I stood outside of Callie's apartment trying to see if things died down when Dally came out. "What on Earth?!" He said. "I think they are done but I'll go calm down Juliana." I said. "I'll come with you." Dally said coming in behind me. "What's going on here!" I said. Then I saw Juliana on top of Draco. "That was not there when I came out of my room." Dally said putting his hand over his eyes. "Let's go. We are watching the Hurricane's game if you want to come." I said unlocking my apartment door. "I want to be anywhere but there." Dally said walking in behind me. "Welcome back!" Mark said. "Dally! Can we go play Barbie's now?" Sofia asked grabbing his hand. "Okay alright. But only if I'm Barbie." He said walking with her.

———————————————————————-

Two weeks later

I was on my way to the pit whenever someone grabbed me and pulled me into a supply closet. "Hey!" I said. "I need you to do a blood test." Juliana said. "I got paged 911 to the pit I can't. Plus you're a resident you can do it. Page Malfoy or something." I said opening the door.

———————————————————————-

"Whatcha got?" I said putting my gloves on. "MVC. Coded twice in the field." A paramedic said. I looked at the patient. "Wait that's Mark!" I said. "There was another person in the car." The paramedic said. "I'll get the next rig." I said hyperventilating. "The other person from the car. She's awake and alert." The paramedic said. "Y/N! Is Mark okay?" Lexie said grabbing my hand. "We've got you two." I said.

———————————————————————-

"He has a pretty big brain bleed and so does she." Amelia said. "He's lucky if he survives through the night." Amelia said with a sigh. "And Lexie?" I asked her. "She's lucky if she gets through tomorrow." She said. Then I saw a bunch of nurses run over to Mark's room. I ran out and as soon as I got there they called time of death. "No!" I yelled. Lexie had saw the whole thing happen and started seizing. "Get her on her side!" I yelled. Amelia came into her room and took over since I couldn't be there but I stayed outside of her room. "We have to get her to the OR right away." Amelia said rushing past me. "Hey Juliana? Did you do the blood test?" I asked her as she walked by me. "No." She said. "Let's go do that." I said walking to the supply closet.

———————————————————————-

I took her blood and the results came back. "Oh my gosh." I said softly. "You're pregnant!" I said. "Oh gosh." She said. "I'll give you some time." I said leaving the closet. "Amelia!" I yelled as she walked by. "How is she?!" I asked frantically. "Y/N... we did everything we could." Amelia said. "No!" I yelled while tears started streaming down my face. "Come here." She said engulfing me in a hug. "I had one job! Make sure this doesn't happen and now look!" I said through tears. "Come on. Let's get you home." Amelia said dragging me to my car. "Can I call someone?" She asked me while she drove me home. "Just go over to Juliana's and ask for Dally please." I said sniffling. "Do you want me to stay with you?" She asked me. "No. I don't want to be much of a bother. But can you tell everyone else?" I asked her. "Of course. I'll be back to check on you tomorrow." She said. "I think I can get up there on my own. Thank you Amelia." I said hugging her.

———————————————————————-

I knocked on Juliana's door and Juliana answered. "What happened?!" She said pulling me in. "Mark and Lexie died..." I said with tears streaming down my face. "Oh my..." She said pulling me into a hug. "What happened?" Dally asked coming out of his room. "Y/N?" He asked me coming over to the couch. "Dally..." I said as I ran up to him. He picked me up just like he did the day of the shooting. "What's wrong?" He asked me as he carried me to the bed. "Mark and Lexie died." I said crying into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry. Do you want to stay with me for awhile? I can go get some of your stuff." He said. "Yes please." I said. "Okay come on." He said picking me up and taking me to get some stuff.