50|Daniel

We getting lotus inn tonight!!!! 👏👏

~

Daniels POV

"I don't think I fully realized what I agreed to doing." I tell Mia as I felt very nervous. "You are going to do amazing. Plus I'll be up there dancing with you the entire time." She reassures me as she squeezes my hand.

I take a deep breath as she leads me on stage. The crowd immediately starts screaming the second they see me. "How are you guys doing tonight?" Mia yelled into the mic. The crowd screamed and clapped loudly. "I thought I would give you guys a little surprise tonight and dance with the man who owns most of your hearts. Daniel Seavey." Mia says playfully.

She sets the mic down as the fans start screaming. "I might pass out." I whisper nervously to Mia. "Just look at me... I got you." Mia reassures me.

She locks her eyes with mine and I feel myself forgot about everyone else around us. The noise of the crowd faded as I focused on the beautiful girl standing in front of me. The music started and we both started dancing. We both had huge smiles on our face as we did the hip pop routine Mia taught me. We both do a back flip causing the crowd to cheer. I lift Mias body into the air as I hold on tightly to her waist. I slowly lower her body down. Our eyes stay locked on each other as the music stops. I was now towering over her as our faces were inches apart. My eyes glance down at her lips as I feel my heart beating quickly. The crowd was screaming like crazy causing us both to laugh. We quickly break eye contact and Mia takes a bow. I clap for her and then I take a bow. I grab her hand as we run off stage together. I immediately pull her into a hug as we both take deep breaths.

"That was surreal." She says in disbelief. "I'm glad you made me do that." I admit as a laugh leaves my mouth.

"I'm glad I did to..." she replies softly. We make eye contact again but she quickly looks away. "You better go get dressed." She says awkwardly as she walks away from me.

"Good luck rock star!" She yells as she walks out the door. I shake my head as I feel a stupid smile stuck on my face. "I'm doing it tonight." I tell Corbyn the second I walk into the dressing room.

"Doing what?" Corbyn asks me as he was very confused. "You will see my friend... you will see." I say dramatically.

"I'm so confused." Corbyn mumbles to himself. We went out on stage and I immediately saw Mia screaming in the front row. I made sure to make eye contact with her a lot like I normally do. We got to the middle of the show and Corbyn was talking to the audience.

"I got something to say." I say dramatically causing the crowd to get quiet. "I just wanna bring someone special up on stage real quick." I tell everyone causing the crowd to start screaming.

I pretend to look through the crowd before I point at Mia. She gives me a confused look as she shakes her head. "Yes you." I say playfully as I bend down and grab her hand. I grab her waist and lift her up onto the stage. I feel the hands of a million fans touching as I pull her from the crowd. She was wearing a very cute blue dress. "What are you doing?" She asked me softly as she stood beside me.

"What I should of done a while ago." I say softly. She gave me a confused look causing me to smile at her. "This is Mia. Some of you guys may have heard of her  or seen her before. I brought her on stage because......" I look over at her as I feel myself become very nervous as I feel her eyes on me.  The crowd got silent the instant I started talking.

"From the moment I laid eyes on you... I fell in love... and the moment I saw you get injured on that stage... I wanted to do everything in my power to help you... at the time I thought I was going crazy... feeling so much compassion for a person I had never met before.. but now I understand.... Mia... the moment you stepped into my life I started to truly live again... Your dancing makes me so happy and you are so beautiful it blows my mind... you have become my best friend.... you make me laugh when I am sad... you help me with my anxiety... you help me have fun on every single adventure we went on... and most of all you made me love you.... Crap... I love you so much Mia and I haven't had the guts to tell you because I'm an idiot but I can't hide it anymore. I love you Mia and I just want to to be able to call you mine... and kiss you whenever I want and comfort you whenever you are hurt and help you overcome anymore struggles in your life." I rant into the microphone as I feel butterflies in my stomach from talking about her. I stop talking as I take a deep breath. I noticed tears in Mias eyes as she had a huge smile on her face. She takes the microphone from me.

"I love you too Daniel Seavey... I've loved you since the moment you walked into my hospital room.... I've never met someone so kind and compassionate... you literally made sure a dancer you didn't know was okay.... you visited me everyday in the hospital because you wanted to make sure I got better and because you knew no one else would visit me... even after I got out of the hospital you continued to make sure I wasn't alone.... you have shown me what being in love truly means and I really just wanna kiss you right now." Mia rants as we both smile at each other.

The crowd starts screaming as I grab Mias head and pull her into a kiss. Our lips lock and mold together as we both move our lips in synch. Neither one of us wanted to pull away
but I knew a thousand people were watching us right now. We both pull away and I pull her into a hug causing the crowd to cheer even louder. I look over at my best friends as they were clapping and cheering me on. I placed a kiss on Mias head.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear. "I love you more." She replies softly.

"That's not physically possible." I reply playfully.
~

Instagram

liked by miadavis, imzachherron and 145,678 others seaveydaniel I love you ❤️Tagged: @miadavis View all 12,567 comments

seaveydaniel I love you ❤️
Tagged: @miadavis
View all 12,567 comments

miadavis I love you moreeee💓
10 min 1,677 likes Reply

miadavis I suck at playing the guitar 💀
5 min 678 likes Reply

corbynbesson finally!!! 🥳
7 min 1,567 likes Reply

limelight omg I'm so happy for you guys... you are so cute together 😍😍
3 min 134 likes Reply

imzachherron I called it!
2 min 998 likes Reply

jackaverymusic happy for you bro 🥺
10 min 2,567 likes Reply

jonahmarias you guys are perfect together!! ❤️
8 min 1,567 likes Reply

~

______________________________
THE END!! Thank you all so much for reading this... this was my favorite book to write... and I'm so happy you guys enjoyed it!!! I love you all sm please check out my other stories if you would like 💓💓💓