33|Daniel

Wdw is finally back omg 🥰

~

Daniels POV

Instagram

~

liked by seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic and 5,657 others miadavis should I force Daniel to do the salsa or the cha cha with me? 🤔😆Tagged: corbynbessonView all 546 comments

miadavis should I force Daniel to do the salsa or the cha cha with me? 🤔😆
Tagged: corbynbesson
View all 546 comments

corbynbesson wow what an amazing picture! The guy who took that must be so talented 😉
17 min 1,768 likes Reply

miadavis @corbynbesson
yeah I guess he is 🤔👏
10 min 367 likes Reply

seaveydaniel woah.. I never agreed to doing either of those styles of dances 😒
13 min 3,657 likes Reply

fansofmia stunning queen 🥺
5 min 3 likes Reply

seaveysworld Make him do the salsa pleaseeee!!! 🥰🥰
20 min 100 likes Reply

~

"I'm not doing either of those dances." I tell Mia as we walk inside the small studio. "Oh come on Seavey." She says playfully as she grabs my hand.

I sigh as I realize I can't say no to her. "Fine but if I look dumb it's your fault." I say to her sharply. She laughs as she gets excited that I gave into doing the dance with her. "We are gonna do the salsa. Which means I'm gonna need to see those hips moving Dani boy." She says playfully as she hits play on her speaker.

We stretch and warm up like we normally do laughing the entire time. I like seeing her happy and moving around again. Dancing truly made her light up and I loved being able to be apart of that. "Our manager said that you can come in and start dance rehearsals for the band all next week." I inform her and she nods her head.

"Just follow my lead and make sure to move your hips a lot." Mia informs me. She places my hands on her hips causing me to get nervous. She slowly moved her hips side to side as she moves her feet. I follow her lead and realize how much work it is to use my whole body. I can feel the tension as our body's move closer together in synch. Dancing made me feel even closer to her and fall for her more.

She stopped dancing and we both took deep breaths. "The salsa is a lot of work." She mumbles as I can see sweat on her forehead. "Yea." I mumble in response.

She grabs a drink of her water and I realize I forgot mine. "Mia bear." I say playfully. "One what did you just call me? Two don't call me that again. Three no you can't have my water." Mia says as she laughs.