8| Mia

Debating whether to eat desert or not... I'm kinda hungry but also kinda not 😂
~

Mias POV

Daniel wheeled me back to my room. He picked me up from the wheel chair and gently set me in my bed. Even the slightest touch from Daniel made my stomach fill with butterflies. He smelled really good too.

"I will go run to McDonald's and get us some food." Daniel says with a grin. "You don't have to get me food. I can eat the food here." I say trying to convince him.

His stubborn ass shook his head. "No. I'll be back." He says as he starts to walk towards the door. "Daniel! Don't!" I yell. "I can't hear you! sorry I'll be back!" He yelled as he put his fingers in his ears.

I sighed in defeat as I watched him leave. He was too nice. He didn't need to go out of his way to do things for me but he always did. My thoughts were interrupted by Gina entering my room.

"I brought you some pain meds." She said as she handed me a cup of water and two white pills. I swallowed them as she watched me carefully.

"So. Tell me about that sweet boy." She said with a grin. I felt my face get hot as I shook my head. "He's just a friend." I mumble. "I've seen him around you. Friends don't look at friends like that. Plus he has spent the entire day with you. Honey he's in love." Gina said to me. I tried to speak but I couldn't form words.

Could Daniel possibly be in love with me? Is that why he was so kind to me. But he's so good looking and kind there's no way he would like someone like me. "I don't think he likes me." I mumble softly. "Then you are blind." She says sharply as she walks out of the room.

Instagram

~

liked by seaveydaniel, jonahmarias and 2,000 others miadavis old photo 💞 can't wait to be able to walk and move around again 💗View all 500 comments

2,000 others
miadavis old photo 💞 can't wait to be able to walk and move around again 💗
View all 500 comments

seaveydaniel cutie ❣️
15 min 1,000 likes Reply

danielslove Daniel commented 😯
5 min 100 likes Reply

miasdancers Queen 💕
15 min 3 likes Reply

wdwlove Are you dating Daniel?? 🧐
30 min 80 likes Reply

~

"I'm bacccckkkkk." Daniel sang as he entered the room. He had a McDonald's bag in his hand and a milkshake in the other. "You didn't have to buy that for me. Let me pay you back." I say as he sets the food down.

"It's my treat. No paying me back." He says sharply. "Okay." I mumble. He hands me my food and the milkshake. "You are the best." I say as I eat my food.

"I know." He says playfully causing me to shove him. "Tell me about your job." I say to him. "Well I travel the world and sing. It's a dream come true. And I get to do it with my four best friends." Daniel says. When he talks about his job his face lights up. He really likes what he does.

"Sounds amazing." I say back. "Tell me about your job." He says as his blue eyes stare at me. "Well I get to travel the world and people come to see me dance. It's pretty amazing. The dancers are all pretty nice but I didn't click with any of them. I don't hang out with any of them outside of dance." I say to Daniel. "At least you're doing what you love." He replies softly.

I sip my milkshake loudly to annoy him. He grabs my milkshake causing me to gasp and takes a sip from it. "Germs!" I squeal. "I don't care." He says as he hands it back to me.

We both finished our food. Daniel stood up and stood in front of me. "What are you doing?" I ask him confused.

"Helping you walk." He says with a satisfied smirk. A small laugh leaves my lips. "But I cant move my legs." I say to him. His face falls as I say that.

"Oh. I forgot. When you can move them then I will help you walk." He says as he sits down. "Okay." I say as I smile at him.

The room filled with an awkward silence. "So what do you wanna do?" Daniel asks me filling up the silence. "I really wanna here you sing." I say with a grin.

"Uhh. I don't know." He mumbled. "Come on! Pleasseeee." I whined as I pouted my lip. "Alright I'll sing one song." He says.

He slid into the bed next to me. His warm body was next to mine as he started singing.

"Tell me.
Have you seen a sunset.
Turn into a sunrise.
Kiss right through the night.
Cause she should try that sometime.
Hold you till the morning.
And if I said I'm falling.
Would you just reply.
I know you are but what am I."

I stared at him in disbelief. His voice was amazing. The fact that he could sing made me more attracted to him.

"That was amazing. I love your voice. What song was that?" I ask him. "It's what am I written by Ed sherron for me and my band." He says with a smile.

"I need to listen to some of your songs." I say with a grin. I see him smiling and staring back at me. Our bodies were right next to each other in the bed. His eyes glanced down at my lips as he stared at me.

*ring

Daniels phone started to ring causing him to look away from me and stand up. "Yeah I'll be back soon. Shut up." Daniel said to whoever was on the phone. He hung up and then turned to me. "That was Zach. They need me back at the house." He said as he grabbed his stuff.

"I'll be back tomorrow." He says as he walks to the door. "You don't have to come everyday." I say to him. "I'll come when I want to come." He says sassily as he leaves.

______________________________
Daniels gonna keep visiting her 🥰