16|Mia

I realized that I love this fan fic lmao anyways 😂

~

Mias POV

Another week went by of Daniel visiting me and helping me walk better. I could finally walk without wobbling.

"You are getting released today but you will have to do physical therapy every week. The physical therapy will give you exercises to strengthen those back muscles. I prescribed you medicine to help with any extra pain." Gina said as she signed me out of the hospital.

Daniel was standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting in the crook of my neck. We have gotten a lot closer over this past month and I can't help but I wish we could be more than friends. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend so I guess he just wants to be friends.

"Yay! You are finally getting out of here." Daniel yelled as he picked me up and spun me around. "Don't drop her." Gina said in a concerned voice.

Daniel set me down and grabbed the papers Gina handed him. "You are officially freed to go. Give me a call if anything gets worse." Gina said as she smiled at me.

Daniel grabbed my hand and led me outside to his car. "Freedom!" I yelled as I put my hands above my head and sprinted to his car. My hair was blowing in the wind behind me as I ran.

"Careful!" Daniel yelled as he chased after me. I could hear him laughing as we got closer to his car. "Are you laughing at me?" I yell at him. I turn around and see him staring at me.

He ran a couple more feet so he was now standing directly in front of me. He had a stupid grin on his face. His blonde hair was a little messy from the wind but his eyes were fixated on me. We both took deep breaths from the amount of running we just did.

"I was scared you were gonna wipe out." Daniel says as a small laugh escapes from his lips. His laugh was contagious and I immediately started laughing with him.

I grab his hand and use it to spin me around slowly. "What are you doing?" He asks me as he seems breathless as he stares at me. "Dancing." I say as I spin into his arms. Our faces were now inches apart. His hand rested on my waist and his other hand was intertwined with mine.

I swallowed my spit as I stared into his bright blue eyes. I quickly pull away from him and do a small spin.

"Let's go celebrate." Daniel says as he stares at me. He had the biggest smile on his face. "What do you have in mind Seavey?" I ask him with a smirk.

"I was thinking maybe Starbucks and then I have somewhere special I want to take you." He says as he gets into the driver seat. I get into the passenger seat and he hands me the aux cord. "Play whatever you're heart desires." He says as he starts driving away.

"Bye bye! Hospital. It was not fun." I yell causing Daniel to gasp. "You are telling me you didn't have a blast hanging out with me?" Daniel says pretending to be hurt.

"You are the only good thing that came out of that place." I say as I start playing Why don't we songs. I start singing along to the lyrics of "I don't belong in this club." Daniel laughed and started singing with me.

"I didn't know you knew our songs." Daniel says as he looks impressed. "I learned them the second you told me you were in a band." I say as I continue to dance in my seat.

"Starbucks!" Daniel yells as we arrive. We both get out of the car and head inside. It was so weird being able to walk again and go places. We both ordered drinks and then found a table outside. "Let me try your drink." Daniel says as he grabs my drink.

I gasp as he takes a sip out of my straw. "How do you drink that? It's literally just sugar." He says as he hands it back to me. "It's so good you just don't have good taste." I say as I take a sip out of my cup.

My mind could only think about how Daniels mouth was on my straw. I just want to kiss him but I don't want to ruin what we have. "Your outfit is cute. Well you always look cute but you know what I mean." Daniel says interrupting my thoughts.

"Thanks." I say as my face gets hot. "Let me take a picture of you." He says as he gets out his phone. He takes pictures of me as I smile at him.

"I actually know how to smile." I say sarcastically as I look through the pictures on his phone. I send myself the pictures and turn off his phone. I then see that is screensaver is a selfie of me and him in the hospital bed. We were both smiling like idiots and we both looked so cute.

"When did you take this?" I ask him as I point to his lock screen. "I don't remember. But isn't it cute." He says as I nod in agreement.

He grabbed my phone and rolled his eyes at my lock screen. "When did you take this?" He says as he points to the picture. It was a picture of him laughing with the biggest toothy smile.

"Uh. I don't know but it's cute." I say as I grab my phone from him.

Instagram
~

liked by seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic and 10,000 others miadavis I am finally out of the hospital, thanks to saniel creepy 👏😂🥰Tagged: @seaveydaniel View all 500 comments

miadavis I am finally out of the hospital, thanks to saniel creepy 👏😂🥰
Tagged: @seaveydaniel
View all 500 comments

seaveydaniel She almost got my name right 😢☺️
10 min 1,000 likes Reply

Wdwlover Are you and Daniel dating???
4 min 100 likes Reply

danielslove I ship her and Daniel! 💞
13 min 40 likes Reply

dancergoalz so happy for you! Is he your boyfriend?
10 min 10 likes Reply

~

_____________________________
Saniel creepy 😂