38|Mia

Shoot I forgot I needed to write this I was writing other stories all week 😔

~

Mias POV

"The sky looks so dark." I mumble as I look up. "There's probably a storm coming." Daniel replies softly.

"Aww." Daniel says softly as he grabs a stuffed animal from the gift shop. It was a little stuffed monkey. "It's so cute." I say as I look at him put it up to his face.

"He's our child now." Daniel says playfully as he hugs the monkey. I laugh as he buys the monkey and gives it to me. "You spoil me Daniel Seavey." I say as I tease him.

"Maybe I just like you to much." Daniel mumbles. What's that supposed to mean? I shake my head as we continue to walk around the zoo. Daniel keeps a tight grip on my hand as we walk around. "You excited for our first show of tour?" Daniel asks me softly.

"Yeah. I'll finally get to see you perform live." I say as I nudge his arm. I feel droplets if water fall on my skin. "It's starting to rain." I say softly as I look up at the sky.

"It's not that bad." Daniel says as he puts his arms out to feel the rain. "Maybe we should head back it will probably get worse." I say as I look over at Daniel.

"But when it starts pouring it's the best part." Daniel says in a soft tone as he smiles at me. I can't help but smile at him as his blue eyes pierced into mine. "Rain is pretty fun." I say as we continue to walk.

Everyone else was leaving the zoo but me and Daniel continued to look at animals. The rain started to get harder and we heard the sound of thunder. "Ooop. Maybe we should leave now." Daniel says as he laughs. The rain started pouring down on us causing us both to start dying as we quickly sprinted to the car. Daniel held his jacket above my head as he attempted to not let the rain hit me. He accidentally dropped the stuffed monkey on the wet ground.  "Not our child!" He yelled frantically as he picked it up.

I laughed as I looked over at him. Our clothes were now drenched in water. I stared at Daniel and couldn't help but admire how attractive he looked while soaking wet. He ran a hand through his wet hair as we continued to run to his car. "Race you there!" Daniel yells as he runs ahead of me. Before I can run after him he wipes out causing me to gasp.

"Stop! That did not just happen!" I yell as I hold back laughter. Daniel starts laughing his ass off as he sits on the wet ground. I laugh with him as I bend beside him. The water was heavily beating our faces as I studied his face to make sure he was okay. He pulled up his pants revealing a deep cut from where he scraped his leg. "Shit. That looks bad." I say softly as I stare at his leg.

"My legs not that bad." Daniel replies as he looks down at it. It wasn't bleeding due to the water hitting it frequently. I felt the water hitting my skin causing me to shiver. "When you get home you need to put a bandaid on that." I tell him as we both stand up. He places the stuffed monkey in the back seat of his car.

"Are we really about to get in my car soaking wet?" Daniel says as he laughs. "You were the one that wanted to stay in the rain." I say as I look up at him.

"You know what I always wanted to do in the rain?" Daniel asks me playfully. "What?" I ask him as I look up at him.

"Dance." He says softly. "Like a cheesy romance movie?" I ask him in disbelief.

"Exactly." He says as he grabs one of my hands and places the other on my waist. I feel my breath get caught in my throat as my eyes meet his. I could see water droplets falling down his face as he kept his eyes on me. We had danced before but dancing in the rain made me feel a different kind of way. He spun me away from him and then back into his arms. The sudden touch of contact sent sparks through my body. I saw Daniel take a deep breath as he spun me around again.

"Your so beautiful." He whispers under his breath as he keeps his eyes on me. I feel my face get hot as he pulls me closer to him. His hand was still on my waist as we swayed back in forth. "I wanna try this one cool move. I'm pretty sure I saw it in highschool musical." Daniel says as a laugh leaves his mouth.

I can't help but smile as I look at his adorable tooth gap. He stops dancing and places both of his hands on my waist. "Just trust me." He says as he lifts me up above his head. My stomach was on his chest as he spun me around. He had his arms wrapped about my legs. I stretched my arms up into the air as I felt the rain hit me as Daniel spun me around. He gently started to lower me down leaving my body inches apart from his. His face was inches apart from mine as he stared into my eyes. We both took deep breaths as we got lost in each other's eyes. The rain was still pounding on us aggressively but time seemed to stop as we looked into each other's eyes. Daniels blue eyes were practically glowing as he stared into my eyes. His eyes glanced down at my lips as he hesitated but started to lean in. I felt myself leaning in to. Our lips finally met catching me by surprise. I couldn't believe I was finally kissing him right now. We both started to move our lips in synch and I felt Daniel place his hand on my cheek as he deepened the kiss. I loved the way his lips get against mine and the taste of his mouth. We both pulled away for air as we kept our eyes on one another.

I awkwardly stepped away from him as my eyes stared at the ground. "We can umm sit on some blankets so we don't get my car wet." Daniel says awkwardly as he points to his car. I nod my head as I internally smack myslef.

My mind yelled at me to tell him how I feel and stop being an idiot! He just kissed me!! "Daniel." I say softly. "Yeah?" He replies as he looks at me with hopeful eyes.

"I Uh..... I wanna tell you that I'm .....very cold and wanna get in the car." I say awkwardly. Ugh why didn't I tell him how I feel??!!

_______________________________
Omg they kissed 🥺