46|Daniel

Let's see if I can actually write this part in Daniels POV 🤡

~

Daniels POV

"But what if you cut off the star fishes arm?" I overheard Zach ask Mia causing her to laugh. "I literally just told you it would grow back." She replies as she laughs at him.

I walk into the back room of the tour bus causing Mias eyes to land on me. Her head was rested on Zach's chest as he ran a hand through her hair. I know we aren't dating but I couldn't help but feel extremely jealous. "What are you guys doing?" I asked them as I tried to make my voice sound calm.

"Trying to teach this idiot dumb facts." Mia replied playfully as she laughed. "Hey! I'm not an idiot." Zach replied defensively.

"Well just wanted to let you guys know that we are stopping at a carnival soon." I tell them as I start to walk away. I shake my head as I try and shake the image of Zach and Mia out of my head. I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist snapping me out of mind. "Hi." Mia says softly as she hugs me.

"What are you doing? I thought you were hanging with Zach." I ask her softly as I look down at her. I push her hair out of her face as I stare down at her. "Yeah I was but he's not as cuddly as you." She mumbles as she looks up at me.

I sigh as I wrap my arms around her and pull her into my embrace. I take in her warm embrace as I pick her up due to her being way shorter than me. She instinctively wraps her legs around my waist. I feel my heart beating quickly as I realized how close she was to me. She laughs as her eyes lock with mine. "Are y'all about to kiss right now?" Zach asked playfully as he scooted past us. "No but I'll kiss you." Mia told him playfully causing him to scream and run away.

We both laughed at how dumb Zach was. "You can put me down now?" Mia mumbled as I rocked her body back and forth. "But I like carrying you." I mumble as I place a kiss on her cheek.

Her face gets red as a squeal leaves her mouth. "Everybody chant with me! Daniels a simp! Daniels a simp!" Corbyn yelled from the front of the bus and everyone joined in even Mia. "Daniels a simp! Daniels a simp!" They all yelled.

"Daniels a simp." Mia whispered as she giggled. I gently set her down as i shook my head. "I am not a simp." I told them all defensively.

"You kinda are." Mia replied playfully as she walked into the main room. The bus came to a stop causing Mia to almost face plant but I quickly caught her body before she fell. "Thanks." She mumbled breathlessly as she looked up at me. "No problem." I reply softly as I smile down at her.

I help her stand up as I feel sparks through my entire body which happens every single time we touch. "Ooooo look it's a Ferris wheel!" Zach yelled like a little child as he pointed out the window. "I told you guys we were stopping at a carnival." I say as a laugh leaves my mouth.

"Shoot I gotta get dressed." Mia says frantically as she looks down at her outfit. She was wearing my sweatshirt which I found adorable and I couldn't see her shorts due to how big the sweatshirt was on her. She quickly grabbed her suitcase and ran into the bathroom. "We are leaving now." Zach said as he rushed out of the bus door.

"I'll wait for Mia, you guys can go ahead." I tell the guys as they all get off of the bus.  A couple minutes later Mia comes out of the bathroom wearing a purple dress. I smile at how amazing she looks. "How are you so beautiful?" I ask her playfully causing her to blush.

The dress
~

The dress~

~

"You are to nice to me Seavey." She replies softly as she grabs my hand. We head out the door and head towards the carnival. "Ooo that's a cute stuffed bear." Mia says in awe as she stares at a huge purple stuffed animal. "I'll win it for you." I reply playfully as I start walking towards the booth.

"You don't..." Mia begins to say but I interior her. "I'm getting it for you." I reassure her. The game was ring toss and the bottles were pretty far away. I hand the man my money and he hands me four rings. "To win big prizes you have to get all four on. To win these row of slightly smaller prizes you get three on and then the next row is two." The man explains to me. I nod my head as I throw my first ring. It immediately misses causing Mia to laugh at me.

I throw the next one and it actually lands on it causing a smile to form on my face. I miss the next two and I shake my head. The man hands me a small stuffed animal and I give it to Mia. "You don't have to win the big one for me." Mia told me as she laughed but I had already handed the man my money. Five rounds later and I had gotten three rings on multiple times and Mias arms were full of stuffed animals.

I huffed in frustration as I missed the bottle. "Daniel you don't have to win it for me." Mia told me softly. "But I want to." I replied softly as I paid the man again.

I felt Mias eyes on me as I focused on trying to win the game for her. She seemed mesmerized by the ways my hands were moving. Finally I landed all four rings on the bottles and me and Mia both cheered as the man handed me the huge purple bear. I gave it to Mia and she hugged it as she laughed. "Thanks for winning it for me." She says as she smiled at me. "No problem. Plus I'm to stubborn to lose." I reply playfully.

I grab the bears from her and carry them for her as we walk around. We come across a basketball game. It had two hoops and you could play against another person. I set her stuffed animals down on the floor as I grabbed a basketball. "You are so going down Seavey." She told me playfully. "We will see about that." I reply playfully as I laugh at her.

We were both pretty competitive people.

____________________________
Daniel winning the bear for her 🥺