32|Mia

I got Willy Wonkas iconic Tik tok stuck in my head 💀

~

Mias POV

"I bet I'm gonna beat you." Daniel says playfully as he gets out of the car. "We will just have to see about that Seavey." I say playfully as he grabs my hand.

We were about to play mini golf and me and Daniel were pretty competitive. Every time me and Daniel hang out I just wish he would call it a date or ask me out. We walk inside and grab little golf clubs and balls. Daniel hands me a pink ball.

"Your favorite color." He says as he places it in my hands. "You actually remembered." I reply softly as we walk out towards the mini golf course.

"Of course I remember." Daniel says softly. "I just thought you zoned out when I ramble."  I say playfully.

"It's funny when you ramble so I actually listen." Daniel says as he raises his eyebrows at me. We both set our balls at the start of the course. There was a clown stature standing over a little arch way.

"Ladies first." Daniel says politely as he steps out of the way. I hold my golf club tightly and line up with my ball. I take a swing but completely whiff the ball causing me and Daniel to start dying of laughter. "Did I not mention I suck at golf?" I say in between my laughing.

Daniel shook his head as he struggled to breathe. His tooth gap was visibly showing as he laughed causing me to smile even bigger. I tried to hit the golf ball again but missed because I was laughing too hard. "Babe you are a mess." Daniel says softly as he stares at me in disbelief.

Did he just call me babe? It was probably an accident. I felt my face get hot as I stared at the ground. "Let me help you." Daniel says softly as he walks behind me. He places his hands on top of mine and holds the small golf club with me. He moves his hands forward and hits the ball gently. The ball moves forward and slowly rolls under the arch way. Daniel lets go of my hands and smiles down at me.

"See. It's easy." He says playfully. "Shut up." I mumble as I shove his arm.

I move out of the way so Daniel can take a turn. He tightens his grip around the golf club and hits the ball forward. It goes way further than my ball and closer to the first hole. "That's how it's done." Daniel says playfully as he runs a hand through his blonde locks.

I playfully roll my eyes as I walk towards my ball. "Just remember how I helped you and try and hit it gently." Daniel says softly. I hit the ball but extremely hard and it goes flying off the course. Daniel laughs as he chases after the ball. "I said gently. You don't need to murder the ball." Daniel says as he places the ball in front of me.

He appears behind me again and places his hands on my hands. He moves the golf club gently forward and does the motion I need to do to hit the ball. He then hits the ball and it slowly goes forward. I hear his breathing from behind me and take in his scent as I feel his hands still on mine.

"Nice." Daniel says softly as he removes his hands from mine. I move out of the way and let Daniel hit his ball. He hits the ball right into the hole and I high five him. "Wanna have a little bet?" Daniel asks me playfully.

"maybe. What's the bet?" I ask him softly. "If I win you have to kiss me on the cheek and if you win I'll carry you back to the car." Daniel says causing my face to get hot.

Why would he want me to kiss him on the cheek? "My part of the deal isn't fair. You carry me all the time." I complain. "Okay then what do you want?" He asks me.

My mind immediately thinks about asking him to kiss me on the lips but I didn't have the guts to do it. "You have to do a ballet dance with me." I say sharply causing him to groan.

"You are gonna lose anyways so sure." Daniel says as he holds his hand out to me. I shake his hand as I smile up at him. The game keeps going on and Daniel is completely destroying me. He had to help me hit the ball many times and I still sucked at the game.

We were at the last hole and Daniel had a big smile stuck on his face because he knew he was gonna win. He hit his ball into the last hole and started jumping up and down as he realized he won. "My kiss please." He says as he bends down in front of me. I pretend to be upset as I placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"I forgot the whole reason I brought you here. You know how you have been looking for a job?" Daniel asks me. "Yea." I say as I wonder where he is going with this.

"Well the guys say your dance and wanted to know if you would be our choreographer on tour. You could also perform a couple dances before the show starts." Daniel says in an excited tone. I feel a huge smile form on my face as I get so excited. I wrap my arms around him and pull him into a tight hug.

"Yes." I say as I get even more excited.

_____________________________
Yay she's gonna go on tour with them 🥰