20|Mia

My moms cooking a dinner I don't want 😩😩😂

~

Mias POV

"Me and Corbyn will be team captains." Jonah said as they went to different sides of the pool. Daniel squeezed my hand as he looked down at me.

"I am gonna pick Daniel." Corbyn says. "Lets go!" Daniel yelled as he released my hand.

He high fived Corbyn and they both yelled loudly. "Uh I'll pick Mia." Jonah says.

"You are gonna lose." I say as I walk past Daniel. I send him a wink and then make my way over to Jonah.

"We pick jack." Corbyn says as he points to jack. Zach pretends to cry as he makes his way over to our team. "I got picked last." Zach complained.

"It's okay because you are on the winning team!" I say loudly so Daniel can hear me. "You are all talk but let's see if you can actually play." Daniel replied playfully.

"Mia you play up towards the net and me and Zach will play back here." Jonah told us. I walked up to the net as I waited for the other team to stop talking. Once they were done talking they turned around and walked to their places.

Daniel smirked as he walked up to the net. "Guess we are in the same spot." He says with a soft smile. "I guess we are." I say as I walk closer to him. He was now towering over me and the net was the only thing between us.

"I'm serving so stop flirting!" Zach yelled. I took a step back and watch Zach serve the volleyball. He threw the ball up and completely missed it causing everyone to break out into laughter. I hear Daniels laugh and it made my heart flutter.

"I'm gonna try again." Zach said as he laughed loudly. He served the ball over the net and Corbyn hit it back over. Jonah bumped the ball high towards me and I spiked it down at Daniel. He tried to hit it back but he just hit it into the net.

"Yesss!" I squealed as I high fived Zach. I turned to see Daniel shaking his head lightly. "Sorry." I say playfully as I look at him.

"Okay I see how it is." Daniel says as he looks at me. Zach serves the ball again and it goes to Daniel. He hits it hard right over my head and it hits the water.

"Jonah that was yours!" I yell as the other team celebrates. "I thought it was yours." Jonah replies.

"Come on we got this!" Zach said to us. We both went back to our places and waited for the other team to serve. Corbyn served the ball right at Zach and he hit it to Jonah who then sent it over the net. It went to Daniel and I saw him jump up and get ready to spike. I then saw the ball coming right for me. I then felt a hard object hit my head as I fell over. I quickly got up and felt pain in my head.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Daniel said nervously. He ducked under the net and then took me into his arms. He rubbed my head softly.

"I'm okay." I reply. "She's good." Daniel yelled to the rest of the guys.

My head hurt really bad and my legs felt weak. "I think I'm just gonna take a little break. You can play without me." I said softly as I made my way out of the water. Daniel followed behind me. I sat down in one of the chairs and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. Are you sure you are okay?" Daniel asked me softly. "Yeah my head just kinda hurts and I'm tired." I reply as I give him a weak smile.

"Come here." Daniel said softly as he pulled me into his embrace. He held me close to him as I rested my eyes. I felt his soft lips kiss my head. "Can you take picture of me?" I ask him in an excited tone.

"Yeah. Of course." He says as he smiles down at me. I grab his hand and lead him to a good place to take a picture.

Instagram

~

liked by seaveydaniel, jonahmarais and 15,000 othersmiadavis If Daniel hadn't hit me in the head with the volleyball my team would have won 😔Tagged: @seaveydaniel @corbynbesson @jonahmarais @imzachherron @jackaverymusic View all 1,000 comments

miadavis If Daniel hadn't hit me in the head with the volleyball my team would have won 😔
Tagged: @seaveydaniel @corbynbesson @jonahmarais @imzachherron @jackaverymusic
View all 1,000 comments

seaveydaniel I'm sorry and you wish you could have beat us 😩😂
13 min 800 likes Reply

jonahmarais Daniel technically cheated so we won by default 😂🥳
10 min 700 likes Reply

jackaverymusic you would have lost anyways Daniel saved you from embarrassment 👏
5 min 767 likes Reply

wdwlover shes so lucky she hung out with the boys!!  😔
10 min 100 likes Reply

Seaveylover are you dating Daniel???
4 min 38 likes Reply

~

____________________________
This part was just a filler the next part will have more 😂😊