19|Daniel

Oof I have not had time to write but I finally have some free time 🥰

~

Daniels POV

"Am I annoying?" I heard Zach ask as he got in Mias face. She was trying to relax on the lawn chair and not be in the pool.

"Yes. Now go away." She said as she pushed him. He put his hands up in surrender and went back into the pool. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was wearing a pink swimsuit and she looked stunning. Her body was glowing in the sun and I couldn't help but want to kiss her.

"Stop staring creeper." Jack said as he snuck up behind me. "Shut up." I mumbled as I shoved him away from me.

I got out of the pool and walked over to where Mia was laying. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see me. I tried not to laugh as I stood over her. Water was dripping off of me onto her as I waited for her to notice.

"I know some dumb ass is standing over me." She said sharply as her eyes remained shut. I laughed loudly and she smiled when she recognized my laugh. "Ouch. I'm not a dumb ass." I mumble as I climb on top of her.

"No! You are cold!" She screamed as she opened her eyes. I ignored her yelling and laid my body on hers. "Daniel!" She complained as she smacked my back.

"You called me a dumb ass. You deserve this." I mumble as I laugh. She tried to push me off of her but she eventually gave up. After a couple minutes I got off of her and sat in the seat next to her.

"Now I'm wet and cold." She mumbled as she pretended to be angry at me. "I can come back over there and lay on top of you." I replied with a smirk.

She just playfully rolled her eyes and then patted the spot behind her. My eyes widen as I realized she was serious. I sit behind her and she sits in between my legs. She wraps a towel around both of us. I wrap my arms around her. I loved cuddling her and I wish I could do it more but I still haven't told her how I feel. I'm too scared she's literally perfect there's no way she would like me as more than just a guy friend. I took in her familiar scent of vanilla as I held her closer to me. I kissed the top of her head softly causing her face to get red.

"Oooo are we cuddling I wanna join!" Zach yelled as he came over to us. He was dripping wet from the pool. I raised my eye brows at him but he wasn't getting the memo to leave us alone.

"There's no more room." Mia said softly as she looked up at him. "Then Daniel move." He said causing me to want to hit him.

"Hey Zach why don't you come back into the pool." Corbyn said as he sent me a wink. "Okay I'm coming. Bye lovers." Zach said as he sprinted away.

"Can I try dancing tomorrow?" Mia asked me softly. "I don't know. Do you think you are ready?" I ask her softly.

"My therapist says I'm strong and I have been swimming so I think I am." She replied to me. "Yeah tomorrow I'll take you to your old studio." I say causing her to squeal.

"Oh I could kiss you right now!" She yelled as she turned to face me. Her face got nervous as she realized what she just said. "I Uh didn't mean it like that." She mumbled as she nervously played with her fingers. I could feel my face heat up as I watched her closely.

"Daniel get the volleyball net we want to play!" Jonah yelled at me. "Okay give me a sec!" I yell.

"You wanna play?" I ask her with a smirk. "Sure." She replied as she smiled back at me.

____________________________
Zach really said third wheel 😂