12|Mia

I feel like her being in the hospital is staring to get boring so I will do a time skip soon

~

Mias POV

I watched as Daniel put toy story into the small DVR. Once he set it up be came back and sat next to me in the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I placed my head on his chest.

"You are so sweet." I say softly as I look up at him. His face gets red as he turns to look away from me. "I just know how boring being in the hospital can be." He replies.

He gently rubs my back as the movie starts. "Once I'm back on my feet I can get out of here." I say to him. "What are you gonna do when you get out?" He asks me.

"I don't know. Try and get back to dancing." I say to him as I look up at him. "I can help you with that. It's gonna be hard. You shouldn't have to do it alone." He says as his blue eyes stare into my eyes.

"Is that your excuse for wanting to spend more time with me?" I say jokingly. He nudges me softly. "Shut up and watch the movie." He said back to me.

"Make me." I say as I continue to look up at him. He playfully rolls his eyes as he looks down at me. His eyes glance down to my lips. He starts to lean his face closer to mine. He than quickly pulls away and looks up at the movie.

He almost kissed me! Why didn't he keep going? Does he not want to kiss me? What was stopping him? I look away from him and watch the movie.

"You never did show me any of your boyband moves." I say as a grin forms on my face. "I can show you them when you can show me your dance moves." He says as he smirks back at me.

"Ouch. You know Im crippled." I say pretending to be hurt. "Exactly. If I show you my dance moves you may stop being my friend." He says as he laughs.

"I bet you are a great dancer." I say with a smirk. I grab my phone as an idea appears in my brain.

"What are you doing?" He asks me. "Nothing." I say as I smile at him. He gives me a suspicious look. I search on YouTube daniel Seavey dancing videos.

I click on a video and it's Daniel and his band mates on stage. I watch as Daniel does a body roll. Daniel was very good at dancing and not to mention hot as fuck.

"Stop watching that!" He yelled as he snatched my phone away. "You are a good dancer! You have a lot of energy plus you look really hot!" I yell. "You think I'm hot?" He says as he raises his eyebrows.

I nudge him as he smiles at me. "I'm alright at dancing. You are amazing at dancing." He says as he looks at me.

_____________________________
Daniels dancing tho😏