27|Daniel

I'm writing so many stories ahh 😂

~

Daniels POV

I laughed as I squeezed Mias hand. We hopped onto the ride and sat right next to each other. There wasn't much room in the ride so our legs were pressed against each other. I noticed her leg was shaking as she waited for the ride to start.

"You excited?" I ask her softly. She nods in response as she smiles at me. The ride starts and she squeezes my hand tightly. The ride jerks to the right causing her whole body to slam into mine. "Sorry." She mumbles as she pushes herself off of me.

The ride quickly drops causing her to scream. I laughed as she looked so adorable. I wish I could tell her how I feel. The ride then jerked to the left and I held onto the handle bar in order to not slam into her. "Put your hands up!" She yelled as she threw her hands up.

I shook my head as I joined her and put my arms up. "Whoo hooo!" She screamed as she had a huge grin stuck on her face. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was so perfect. I screamed with her and then the ride ended.

"That was fun." She says softly as she grabs my hand and we get off the ride. We waited for the other guys to get off. "Oh my Gosh Daniel Seavey!" I hear a girl squeal.

I turn around and see two girls standing behind me. "Hey guys." I say as I smile at them. "Can we get a picture?" They asked me.

I nodded as I went over and stood next to them. "Here I can take it." Mia says as she smiles at them. They give her their phone and she takes pictures of us. Mia seemed so happy as she watched me talk to them.

"You are so nice to your fans." She says softly. "Are you guys dating?" One of the girls asked us.

Me and Mia both laughed as we looked at each other awkwardly. "We are just friends." I say as I wrap my arm around Mia. "Well you would be so cute together." The girl says as the other girl nods. I wish I could call her mine.

I tell them goodbye and they walk away from us. The other guys join us and we head towards another ride. "Can we go on the it's a small world one?" Mia asks me as she points to it. "Sure." I say as we walk towards it.

"I don't want to go on that one. We are going to go on a rollercoaster." Zach tells us and I nod in response. Me and Mia wait in line. I glance down at her hand in mine and smile at the thought of her. We get on the boat and the ride starts. Me and Mia sang along to the little people singing as we both laughed.

"You guys are so cute." A random women told us. "Thanks." I say softly. Mia stopped singing so I was now singing alone. Everyone in our boat applauded me on my singing skills.

"You got yourself a good one." Some old lady told Mia. Her cheeks got red as she nodded. I ran a hand through my blonde hair as I watched her stare at everything in amazement. We got off of the ride and met up with the guys again. We went on a couple more rides with them. We went on the tea cup ride and Zach kept spinning it like crazy as me and Mia screamed at him to stop.

"I'm kinda hungry." Jack said and everyone agreed. We all headed to a little cafe in Disney land and went inside. We ordered our food and then found a place to sit. I sat right next to Mia. "How's your night so far?" I ask her.

"Amazing. It's even better cause I am here with you." She says as she smiles up at me. "Well this is the most fun I have ever had here." I reply softly.

_____________________________
Sorry this part wasn't that great