14|Mia

I planned to write this two days ago oops 😂😂

~

Mias POV

"Daniel." I said nervously as I wobbled. It had been a week since I took my first steps.

"Just take a few more steps. You are so close." Daniel said as he held his arms out towards me. "You look like a dad teaching his baby how to walk." I say sarcastically as I attempt to not fall over.

He rolled his eyes as he kept his hands outstretched towards me. I took a deep breath as I took another step. I was getting better at walking I was just still struggling with balance. I took another small step.

"That's it, come on baby." Daniel said. I quickly look up at him. "Did you just call me baby?" I ask him as I laugh. "It just kinda slipped out. Now shut up and take another step." He said back to me.

"Okay Seavey." I said playfully. I took another step as I felt pain through my back. I finally reached Daniel. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. "You did it!" He yelled as he picked me up.

He carried me back to my bed and set me down. "You will be out of here in no time." He says softly. "Then I can dance." I say with puppy dog eyes.

"You can try dancing once you have mastered walking." Daniel says protectively. "Okay." I say as he sits beside me.

"And when you do dance. I have to be there don't do it alone." He says to me. "Okay Mr. Protective." I say sassily.

"Sorry I don't want you to get hurt." He says as he stares into my eyes. I then feel his hands start tickling my stomach. "Daniel!" I squeal as I grab his hands and try and push them away.

He continues to tickle me as I laugh loudly. "Stop! I'm crippled this is illegal!" I yelled as I smacked his hands. He just laughed as he didn't stop. I squirmed away from him causing him to sit on top of me. His legs on either side of me as he tickled me. He hovered over me as he continued to tickle me. His big blue eyes staring down at me as we both laughed.

"Hello." Gina said as she entered the room. Daniel stopped tickling me and turned his attention to her. He quickly got off of me and I sat up quickly.

"I'm not gonna ask about what I just witnessed." Gina said as she laughed. "He was just tickling me." I say causing her to raise her eyebrow. The room filled with an uncomfortable silence.

"She walked across the room without my help." Daniel said proudly. "That's good Mia. I have your pain medicine." She replies as she hands it to me.

I took my medicine and Gina left the room. "You spending the night here or are you going home to work on music?" I ask Daniel. "I have to write music." He says as he sighs.

"Why do you sound upset about it?" I ask him. "Because I know my stubborn ass won't go to bed until it's done." He says as he runs his hand through his hair.

"Just do as much as you can and I will call you at 12:00 and if you aren't in bed I'm kicking your butt." I say with a grin. He smiles at me. "You couldn't kick my butt if you wanted to." He says jokingly.

"Don't test me Seavey. I will beat you up." I say as I softly punch his shoulder. "Oww." He says as he pretends to be hurt and falls over.

______________________________
Daniels such a cutie 🥰