31|Daniel

I don't want to watch the movie I have to watch for school it's like not good 😂

~

Daniels POV

"You want me to learn a hip pop dance with you?" I asked Mia in disbelief. "Yeah. I made it up the other night and it will be fun." She says as she smiles at me.

"I don't know. I'm just here to help you dance." I mumble as I tuck my arms nervously into my shirt. "I promise it will be fun. Plus you are a great dancer." She says softly as she walks over to me.

She gently unwraps my arms from my shirt and gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. "I'll show you the dance and then I'll teach it to you and we can do it together." She says as she lets go of my hand.

I sit down near her speaker as I waited for her to start dancing. She was wearing a white crop top and black shorts. She told me to wear a whit shirt and black shorts so we were both matching. She had her hair down and she looked adorable. She started playing the music and she started to dance. Her body moved so smoothly even when she did hip pop. I watched her in awe as she did different facial expressions during the dance. She did a back flip and I felt my body flinch forward as I was nervous she might fall. She landed the flip perfectly and continued to do the dance. When she finished I clapped loudly and stood up.

"That was insane." I say as I wrap my arms around her. "Thanks Dani boy." She says as she's out of breath.

"Now I will teach it to you." She says as she steps in front of me. She starts showing me the moves and I follow exactly what she does. I got the steps down pretty easily. "This part I grab your neck like that and you spin me around." She says as she holds onto my neck.

I stare down at her as she stares up at me. Our faces were inches apart as I grabbed her waist and spun her around. "Perfect." She says softly as she glances up at my lips. She quickly lets go of me and goes back in front of me.

We both do a back flip as we laugh. "Next part has a little body roll." She says as she giggles and moves her body. I laugh with her as I do a body roll. "You choreographed this all by yourself." I ask her in disbelief.

"Yeah. It just kinda came to me last night." She mumbles as she shrugs. "Are you ready to try it with the music?" She asks me softly.

I nod and she presses play on the music. She stands beside me and I look at her in the mirrors on the walls. We both start doing the moves in synch as we both smiled. I grabbed her waist and lifted her up as she stared into my eyes. We both did the body roll as we laughed and then finished the dance. I spun her into my arms and held her body close to me to hit the ending pose. I felt my heart beating fast as we stared into each other's eyes. The song ended and we stayed in the same position. We both tried to catch our breath as we seemed to get lost in the others eyes. She clears her throat and quickly takes a step back from me as she unlocks her eyes from mine.

"That was so good!" She says in an excited tone. "I'm gonna film it and post it on YouTube." Mia says as she sets up her phone.

I nod as I run a hand through my hair. Mia starts the music and she quickly runs to her place. We do the dance again and we go harder than we did before. We hit the end pose and once again we both seem to be stuck in that position. Like we are waiting for something to happen as we stare into each other's eyes. A million thoughts run through my head as I try and decide whether I should lean in or not. Before I have time to do anything she quickly lets go of my neck and pauses the video.