9|Daniel

Ive actually been writing all my stories and I'm really surprised 😂

~

Daniels POV

I headed out of the hospital when I was stopped by Mias nurse.

"Hey. Thanks for visiting her. She was very sad when she knew no one was going to come see her but ever since you came she's so hopeful and happy." Gina said as she smiled at me. "No problem." I say as I wave her goodbye.

I rushed out of the hospital and quickly got into my car. I had to be at the studio in 10 minutes. If I was late the boys were gonna give me a hard time especially since I was with a girl. I drove quickly and arrived 2 minutes before. I rushed inside and saw the guys.

"Lover boys here!" Corbyn yelled as I entered. "Very funny." I said out of breath as I sat down. "How was it?" Jonah asked me. "It was great. She's fun to be around." I say as they all listen to me intently.

"Are you in love with her?" Zach asked me softly. "I don't know but she makes me feel happier than I have ever been. She's so gorgeous and I just love everything about her. I can't find a single flaw about her. I love just being with her." I say softly as they all look at me.

Jonah pats my shoulder softly. "Sounds like you love her." He says. I run a hand through my hair. I guess I do love her? "Are you gonna ask her out?" Jack asked me.

"Not yet. I don't know her well enough and I don't know how she feels about me." I say back. "You are whipped for her." Zach says jokingly.

Time skip ~ later that night

I was getting ready for bed after a very long afternoon at the studio.

~

Text

Daniel ❤️
Gn I had a fun day today.
Hope you sleep well ❣️
Read 10:00 pm

Mia 💕
Gn thanks for spending
the day with me. I had
a great day. 💓
Read 10:00 pm

~

I smiled as I read her text. I scrolled through Instagram to make me tired before I went to bed.

*Ring

"Hello?" I asked as I pick up the phone.

"Hey umm sorry I shouldn't have called." I heard Mia mumble into the phone. I could hear her sniffle. Was she crying?

"No it's okay. What's wrong?" I asked her as I sat up in bed.

"Nothing, it's fine." She said back to me.

"I can tell something's wrong." I say into the phone.

"It's uhh.. just my back. It really hurts and I can't fall asleep." She said as she started crying.

"Hey it's okay." I say as I threw on pants and a sweatshirt. I knew she was too stubborn to ask for help or pain meds from her doctor.

"I'm on my way." I say as I head out the door.

"No please don't. You don't have to. I feel bad." She says to me.

"I want to come." I say reassuring her.

"See you in a minute." I say as I hang up the phone. I drove to the hospital. I was worried about her. Her body was going through a lot and she wouldn't ask for help. I arrived at the hospital and headed inside. I got my name tag and headed towards her room.

"What are you doing here so late?" Gina asked me. "Hey can I get some pain meds for Mia. She's too stubborn to ask but she's had trouble sleeping." I say.

"That stubborn girl oh my gosh." She mumbled as she went into another room.

She handed me 2 pills. "These will help her sleep." She said as she smiled at me. "Thank you." I say as I head to Mias room. "Thanks for checking up on her she always tells me she's fine and I can't tell how she feels." Gina says to me.

_____________________________
Daniel always makes sure she is okay 💞