3|Daniel

I am so tired today 😂 anyways I'm excited for this part

~

Daniels POV

I watch as Mias body slams onto the stage. The guy who was suppose to catch her sprinted on stage. The music stopped and the audience started panicking. The lights turned on and the dancers surrounded her body.

"That definitely wasn't suppose to happen." Zach whispers loudly. "No dip Sherlock." Corbyn whispered harshly back.

While they were arguing about what happened I watched her body intently. She wasn't moving. I watched as paramedics rushed onto the stage and carried her body out in a stretcher. Was she okay? Why didn't that guy catch her? I watched as the guy who was suppose to catch her looked guilty.

"We are sorry for this short intermission. We assure you she will be fine and the show will go on." The announcer says over the speaker. The curtains close slowly and the audience starts talking loudly.

"Well I want a snack." Zach announced as he stood up. The guys all started getting out of our seats and walking out of the isle. "You okay Daniel?" Jonah asked me as he walked past me.

"Yeah. I'm just worried about her." I mumble as I stand up. "She's gonna be fine." Jonah replies as he pats my shoulder. He's right I shouldn't worry about a random dancer I barely know. We go out into the lobby so Zach can get a snack.

"Ooo they have cookies!" Zach yells as he waits in line. "I wonder if that girl is okay." I say nervously as I look around. "Yeah that was a nasty fall." Corbyn replies.

"I'm confused what happened. Was that guy suppose to catch her?" Jack asks us. "I think he was suppose to catch her but he didn't make it on stage in time and she didn't notice he was gone." Jonah says as we all nod in agreement. "She was knocked out cold." Corbyn mumbles.

I run a hand through my hair as we wait in line. I really hope she's okay. Zach got his cookie and we headed back into the theatre. The lights started blinking signaling that intermission was almost over. We headed back to our seats and waited for the show to start again.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We would like to inform you that Mia will be okay. She was rushed to general hospital and they will take good care of you. Filling in for her role is Mary Jones. Thank you all for your patience we hope you enjoy the second part of our show." The announcer says over the speakers.

"See Daniel. She's fine." Jonah says softly as I nod my head. She was at general hospital. That was near here.

The lights dimmed and the music started. I tried to focus on the dancers but my mind only stayed on Mia. I was worried about her. I watched the girl filling in for Mia. She was pretty good but she didn't dance like Mia. Why was I thinking about a random girl I never even met?

The show ended and we all filed out of the theatre. "That was actually good. Thanks for making us go jonah." Corbyn said as we all headed to our car. "I told you it would be good." Jonah replies as he smiles.

I looked up at the building we parked our car by. Of course it was General Hospital. It's like the universe wants me to meet her. "Isn't this the place that injured dancer got taken to?" Jack asked as we all piled into the car. "Yeah it is." I mumble as I stare at the building.

She was inside there. Who knows how bad her injury's are? I would never see her gorgeous face again. "I'm gonna visit her." I say as I hop out of the car. The boys all looked at me like I was crazy. "You are gonna visit her?" Zach screamed.

"Dude you don't even know her!" Jonah said as they all tried to convince me. "I just want to meet her and make sure she is okay." I say as I stare at the hospital doors. "Daniels got a crush!" Zach screamed. "Shut up!" I yell at Zach as I feel my face get hot.

"You really think she wants a random stranger checking up on her?" Corbyn asks me. "I'm just gonna stop by real quick." I say trying to convince them. They all stare at me to make sure I am serious.

"Okay whatever. We are getting ice cream we will be back in 30 minutes. Call us if you get kidnapped." Jonah replies. "Have fun banging the injured dancer!" Zach yells. "I'm not banging her!" I yell as they drive away.

I sigh as I run a hand through my hair. Maybe this was a little crazy. Maybe I shouldn't go in. If I don't go in I'll regret it. I take a deep breath and step through the hospital doors. I walk up to the front desk.

"Name of patient." She says sharply. "Oh Um Mi.. Mi.. Mia Da..Da Davis." I stutter from how nervous i am. "Your relation to the patient?" She asks me. Oh shit. Should I say I'm her friend. Or should I say I am her brother.

"I'm her brother, Daniel Sea... I mean Davis." I say nervously. The lady studies me. She prints out a name tag and hands it to me. "Room 506. You are lucky, she just woke up." She says. I give her a fake smile as I walk down the hallway. Oh my gosh I really just lied about who I was. What if Mia doesn't even wanna see me? How could I be so dumb?

I was walking to her room when I saw a little gift shop. Maybe I should buy her some flowers and a get well soon card so she doesn't think I'm here to murder her. I walk inside and see purple flowers. They reminded me of her so I bought them. I also bought some cheesy card. I grabbed them and headed to her room. I arrived at her room and put my hand on the door knob.

This is crazy. She doesn't even know who I am. She's gonna think I'm so weird. Should I go in? I've come this far.

_______________________________
I would not mind if Daniel came to my hospital room 😏